Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-13-12, 06:53 AM  
Conni

I have TJ, TK and TF, and ordered the Starter Pack. I love these workouts and found myself using them even after having them for a few years now. Other workouts sit on my shelf, but these all stay in my rotations.

Yes, TF is just as fun as TJ, and I love the "class" feel of TF. That is the one thing I was wishing Chalene would continue with, but she went back to the TJ-like set.

I did not order the Ab Ignitor or the Greatest Hiits. Didn't hear rave reviews for GH, and I have other Chalene ab workouts so I can justify saving some money on these.

I rarely allow myself to purchase dvds, I try to trade most of the time in today's economy, but I do not hesitate to break out my credit card for Turbofire!
Old 04-13-12, 07:25 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
Snuckles ~ Thanks for answering my question. I'm going to save all my pennies to get TF, now that it has the "starter" workouts with it.
Tina, like you I'm going to start saving for the basic Turbo Fire kit, especially since it now comes with the complete Fire Starter kit *plus* Keep on Burnin' (with Ab Ignitor).

I'll use all my TJs in the meantime and if I haven't tired of them (lol) and want to progress I'll get TF for my birthday this summer. And if I just don't feel I want 'manic' high impact Chalene (a very real possibility ) I'll just order the Fire Starter set for the low impact HIITs - always an option.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-12, 09:06 AM  
TinaT

I decided since I haven't mastered the TJs yet .. I have time before I feel the need to purchase TF. My goal is to be at a certain fitness level before my 25th wedding annv mid July. If I meet that goal, then I'm ordering TF.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chalene johnson, turbo fire, turbo fire starter, turbo jam, turbofire