Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-14-15, 09:36 AM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

Ballet Beautiful New streaming Bridal pkg

Hey gals! Just received an email for a new streaming pkg of 3 different 10min standing workouts :
Bridal legs
Bridal waist
Bridal Arms
I emailed CS to see if these will be added to the existing full access library for monthly members but haven't heard back yet.
I am also wondering, about that one workout in the Intro bundle , the one where she is sitting in a Pink leotard in the image that is not available in the monthly subscription and I have been so curious about how long it is, I'm wondering if it is worth it to purchase the intro bundle for that workout alone if you already have access to rest of library
bjammin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-15, 09:57 AM  
Sinclair

The Intro to mat is in the Custom library - at least it was when I was member a few months ago - but she is wearing a green leotard and not a pink one. I don't know why she chose another leotard for the picture but the Mat Intro should be in the library. It's a lot like her other Total Body workouts, Bridge, Abs, Arms.
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-15, 11:45 AM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

Huh, is it the Mat Blast workout in the Streaming Library? I don't see any listed as Mat Intro
CS got back to me regarding the Bridle Bundle. It is a separate purchase from your Custom Monthly full access membership. Kind of a bummer since the membership is called "Full Access" and actually now is not, lol. I am a sucker for BB though so I will bite Im sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
The Intro to mat is in the Custom library - at least it was when I was member a few months ago - but she is wearing a green leotard and not a pink one. I don't know why she chose another leotard for the picture but the Mat Intro should be in the library. It's a lot like her other Total Body workouts, Bridge, Abs, Arms.
Old 04-14-15, 12:00 PM  
Sinclair

Hm.. no I think it's called Mat Intro... or Ballet Beautiful Intro? It's definitely a different workout from Mat Blast. The leotard is an olive green. Maybe she removed it from the library when she introduced the Bundle? I really don't know.
Sinclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-15, 12:26 PM  
NotThatGirl

That light pink leo intro you are talking about was a bonus from the enhanced ebook. It was a special download within the book that she ended up including in the full library after she introduced the custom workout *I think*
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-15, 12:59 PM  
pharma_gal

Is this going to be available on DVD?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-15, 01:30 PM  
NotThatGirl

These look like they are being uploaded right now to the streaming library!
NotThatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-15, 03:16 PM  
bjammin13
VF Supporter

Yes and yeah they are! I just got an email from CS saying oops and sorry and that they would be crediting me for the bundle purchase from miss information
;-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotThatGirl View Post
These look like they are being uploaded right now to the streaming library!
Old 04-14-15, 04:02 PM  
ced

Are these being added only to the Custom library? I still have the $20/month subscription to the streaming library and I don't see them there. TIA!
ced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-15, 07:11 PM  
cowfishpro

1. The introduction to ballet beautiful is from the enhanced e-book. It is the one with the pink leotard.

2. I also have the $20 a month option and the bridal videos are now there. :-)