Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-28-20, 01:28 AM  
cjayd
VF Supporter

Intensity is my favorite. I have done IMAX 2 more times than I can count. I pulled it out a few months ago for the first time in years and I still knew everything Cathe was going to say. I adore Bootcamp and the hidden bonus workout on the Pyramids (which is why I wish she still put multiple workouts on one disc for bonus workouts between the two workouts). I have used the Gauntlet a lot in the past but currently I use IMAX Extreme more.

I also really like Strong and Sweaty series too. PHA is brilliant. Really good slow tempo heavy weight work in both Upper Body and Total Body.

I also use Crossfire and To The Max A LOT. They can both be found frequently for super cheap on eBay too I’ve noticed. These might be the last Cathe’s with decent music too.
cjayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-20, 06:30 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
I would pick
1. Lite series
2. The Body Blast series
3. ICE series

Honestly though, depending on what you are looking for, I would probably pick individual DVDs rather than a complete series. I have favorite workouts and dislikes from each of the series.
Same for me, I have the whole ICE and Lite Series and have my definite favorites from each and ones that I don't like as well. But I will say I am glad to have all of them anyway because if I don't utilize the main workout, odds are the DVD will have a bonus or something that I like. For both series I like the shorter premixes, Icy Cores, and extra stretches. Then there are the Muscle Meltdowns from ICE while I haven't used a ton, I want to start using more.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-20, 10:42 AM  
violingal3

Oh, I'm glad to hear some people chiming in on the Lite series! I was going to order the new workouts but she also has $25 off the Lite series right now so I was debating adding that to my order. Never thought I'd be preferring shorter and less intense workouts, and there's a gap in my collection to fill. lol
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
favorite cathes, most used cathe series