Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-14, 04:17 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I'm not expecting a refund, but I paid with paypal and have not gotten one. I only purchased that last abs one.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-14, 04:37 PM  
SimplyGlowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee1forfitness View Post
In a way it's starting to look that way, I didn't request refund either they're just showing up as a notification in my email from PayPal, when I check my PayPal account yeah, it's definitely credit back to me in my account
No , I got refunded as well and I used my regular credit card for purchase.
SimplyGlowing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-14, 05:38 PM  
Debbie S.
VF Supporter

I didn't get a notice from PayPal, but I checked, and I was refunded for all of my purchases that had the great music.
Don't Compare Yourself to somebody else. BE YOUR BEST! Chalene Johnson

A Spark of Hope

In memory of:
Michael Sparkman
October 11th, 2001-October 21st, 2008
Hope Fimiani
August 26th, 2006-October 13th, 2008
Debbie S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-14, 06:44 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes View Post
what was the issue?? I read about this fiasco in the Terri W post but do not know the specifics. what happened?
From the bit of reading I've done, apparently some workouts had music that hadn't been properly licensed for use in a workout video, or something like that.
BunnyHop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-14, 10:02 PM  
mercedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
From the bit of reading I've done, apparently some workouts had music that hadn't been properly licensed for use in a workout video, or something like that.
thanks
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-14, 04:27 AM  
momof10

I just saw on my online banking that Yin credited my debit card for all my purchases, too. I didn't expect that at all. I bought them and I have them and enjoy the music, so I feel bad that she gave my money back. It shows what a great business person she is. She wants to build a reputable name for herself and by doing this, she has.

Cheryl
Old 05-06-14, 01:53 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Ok, without asking for it, I apparently got a refund, too. I got an email from vimeo this morning about content I had purchased no longer being available and therefore they were refunding my money. I get the feeling vimeo forced Yin to refund. No disrespect meant to Yin, but I do think she did not have a choice in the matter -- perhaps she would have made this choice in either case, who knows. I thought it was interesting the way vimeo worded the email -- if I didn't know the backstory, I would have thought vimeo was the one refunding my money, not Yin. At any rate, if you like Yin, think she got a raw deal, whatever, the best way to show her support is to buy the new stuff that she's releasing.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-14, 02:10 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Ok, without asking for it, I apparently got a refund, too. I got an email from vimeo this morning about content I had purchased no longer being available and therefore they were refunding my money. I get the feeling vimeo forced Yin to refund.
I got the same email this morning and had the same impression. I really didn't want a refund (I have the downloads and LOVE them) so it doesn't seem fair to Yin. I hope she continues to produce workouts and I can't wait to buy Zone 03 when it is available tomorrow!
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-14, 02:18 PM  
in paris

Moi aussi!

As far as I'm concerned, the monies are going right back to her…

(Still, I so regret that I didn't buy more in the first place… I loved the music )
in paris is offline   Reply With Quote