Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-13, 11:42 PM  
SimplyGlowing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
I am in the same situation No email, and I checked the spam folder.
Can anyone help, please? I contacted Sylwia (from the form on her site) but have not heard from her.
She did get back to me the next day and sent the links . Fuzzy she will email you.
SimplyGlowing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-13, 07:47 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Thanks everyone! Sylwia got back to me with a sweet email and I am downloading the workouts right now. Looking forward to trying them!
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-13, 09:08 PM  
ChrisS

I purchased two of the downloads but can't get the links to work. Has anyone else had issues? These are my first downloads so I might be doing something wrong. Thanks for any advice or suggestions.

Chris
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-13, 09:52 PM  
lila_says

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
I purchased two of the downloads but can't get the links to work. Has anyone else had issues? These are my first downloads so I might be doing something wrong. Thanks for any advice or suggestions.

Chris
Right click on the download link, choose 'save link', choose where in your computer you want it to go (desktop, video folder, etc.), allow it to download & then double click on the icon it creates. And there you go, it should start playing.
lila_says is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-13, 10:01 PM  
lila_says

Earlier today I strung together Cardio sculpt 1, sculpt 1, cardios culpt 2, sculpt 2, & some ab work from youtube for a nice workout. It really flew by, even though adding it up now I see that the Toniques alone were 75 minutes. There was enough recycling & enough new moves & sequences that the workouts felt both familiar & fresh. I'm really happy that I decided to disregard my usual disinterest in downloads & give these a shot.

For anyone still on the fence, I would say that the four I mentioned are very much like Born to Move. I deliberately avoided Cardio 1 as Cheryl (momof10) had mentioned that it is very dancey.
Old 10-09-13, 10:29 PM  
swankyswimmer

I have Tonique's first Mat workout and have always been intimidated by her standing work. Do you think these would be a good intro to her style?

Then, I know some of you are drawing similarities between this and her other workouts, but is it possible to say: "if I like X download, I would like her Y DVD"?

Thanks in advance!!
swankyswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-13, 11:29 PM  
LeanneM

My DH just tried downloading them for me, and he was having problems getting one of the links to show up. He teaches computer science and looked into the code, and there is a problem going on with it. He took a screenshot and wrote an explanation of how to fix it, and I was going to send it to Sylwia. Do you think that's ok to do?
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-13, 11:44 PM  
lila_says

Quote:
Originally Posted by swankyswimmer View Post
I have Tonique's first Mat workout and have always been intimidated by her standing work. Do you think these would be a good intro to her style?

Then, I know some of you are drawing similarities between this and her other workouts, but is it possible to say: "if I like X download, I would like her Y DVD"?

Thanks in advance!!
I would think the downloads are a good intro only insofar as they are short (therefore much more manageable) & cheap, so the commitment on your part is minimal. If you do like these, you will like BTM.
Old 10-10-13, 08:10 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
My DH just tried downloading them for me, and he was having problems getting one of the links to show up. He teaches computer science and looked into the code, and there is a problem going on with it. He took a screenshot and wrote an explanation of how to fix it, and I was going to send it to Sylwia. Do you think that's ok to do?
Oh yes, that would be great! Sylwia sent me the links and there is one that does not show up (Cardio Sculpt 1). I wrote to her about this and she said she was looking into it (that was yesterday morning) but I haven't heard back from her. I think she would welcome help
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-13, 08:59 AM  
ChrisS

Thank you Lila!
ChrisS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sylwia wiesenberg, tonique