Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-13, 08:27 PM  
SimplyGlowing

Has anyone not received the link to downloads ? I only have Paypal confirmation I don't have Sylwya's email . I am not sure what to do at this point .
SimplyGlowing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-13, 08:40 PM  
afirmrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
Just to let you know, Cardio One is all dance except in the last 3 minutes she does mountain climbers, the other two cardio ones aren't like that at all. I don't want you to be turned off by that and not consider her other 2 cardio ones. Cardio 2 is more cardio based than Cardio 3, but the cardio in 2 is more plank work and not as much jumping at all as 1. Cardio 3 has very, very minimal cardio and mostly all sculpting.

Have you tried doing the higher impact on a rebounder? If not, you would be surprised how fun it is and no jarring of the joints at all.

Cheryl
I only see 1 all cardio workout, 2 all Sculpt and 2 Cardio/Sculpt. Am I missing something?

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-13, 09:36 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by afirmrose View Post
I only see 1 all cardio workout, 2 all Sculpt and 2 Cardio/Sculpt. Am I missing something?
My mistake, I meant the Cardio/Sculpt 1 and 2. I didn't realize the other one said just Cardio. Well, no wonder it was all cardio, then. LOL

Cheryl
Old 10-07-13, 09:43 PM  
afirmrose

Quote:
My mistake, I meant the Cardio/Sculpt 1 and 2. I didn't realize the other one said just Cardio. Well, no wonder it was all cardio, then. LOL

Cheryl
Oh good, I thought I was missing something and kept refreshing the page lol.

-----------------------------------------------
"Oxygen is free. Breath it in!" Jennifer Galardi DOTI Hip Hop Party

"A 30-minute workout is just 2% of your day. No excuses." Clubz

Lisa Shaffer 2013 10,000 Kettlebell Swing challenge completed.
afirmrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13, 06:50 PM  
deineira

Quote:
Just to let you know, Cardio One is all dance except in the last 3 minutes she does mountain climbers, the other two cardio ones aren't like that at all. I don't want you to be turned off by that and not consider her other 2 cardio ones. Cardio 2 is more cardio based than Cardio 3, but the cardio in 2 is more plank work and not as much jumping at all as 1. Cardio 3 has very, very minimal cardio and mostly all sculpting.

Have you tried doing the higher impact on a rebounder? If not, you would be surprised how fun it is and no jarring of the joints at all.

Cheryl

Cheryl,
You know, I did not think about doing this on the rebounder until you said so...I'm still new to rebounding and it does not always cross my mind to use it to modify regular high-impact workouts, but this would probably work perfectly! Thanks for the recommendation. Also, thanks for the additional info on the other workouts. I was having a hard time figuring these out because I could not find any clips on her site.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13, 06:52 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyGlowing View Post
Has anyone not received the link to downloads ? I only have Paypal confirmation I don't have Sylwya's email . I am not sure what to do at this point .
I am in the same situation No email, and I checked the spam folder.
Can anyone help, please? I contacted Sylwia (from the form on her site) but have not heard from her.
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13, 06:59 PM  
kariev34

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
Can anyone help, please? I contacted Sylwia (from the form on her site) but have not heard from her.
She will get back to you it may just take a bit of time. I think she is getting a lot of emails regarding this. Do you have a FB account? If so you could send her a message there. I'm sorry for all of you that are experiencing all of this.

On a side note, I did cardio, sculpt 1&2 and cardio sculpt 1 today. It was awesome! I burned 500 cals in the hour. I really like these downloads.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13, 07:06 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariev34 View Post
She will get back to you it may just take a bit of time. I think she is getting a lot of emails regarding this. Do you have a FB account? If so you could send her a message there. I'm sorry for all of you that are experiencing all of this.

On a side note, I did cardio, sculpt 1&2 and cardio sculpt 1 today. It was awesome! I burned 500 cals in the hour. I really like these downloads.
Thanks for the info! And thanks for your thoughts on the workouts... you are making me excited to try them
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13, 07:36 PM  
chrisqan

Try emailing her- the email address is in the paypal confirmation email.
chrisqan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-13, 08:06 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
I had the same problem last night. I emailed Sylvia and she responded within 15 minutes. She said they were having a technical problem and she would talk with her IT person and get back to me. She got back to me within 30 minutes and she sent me the links.

I did Sculpt one tonight. Ouch!
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sylwia wiesenberg, tonique