Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-12, 10:24 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit44 View Post
Is this more athletic like premier? I did not buy sculpt dynamics because it looked too dancey. I LOVE premier!
Swylvia had said something on Facebook about how this new one was supposed to be like Premier.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-12, 10:26 AM  
fitmummy

i love it/completed both segments from workout 1/i am breathless and speechless at once/sylwia is funny too waving and smiling to us
fitmummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-12, 12:15 PM  
fit44

I finished segment 1 of Born to Move...HOLY MOLY! Tough workout!
Fantastic workout! I'm very happy I purchased this.... I love the set, the music, and the moves.
fit44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-12, 03:38 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fit44 View Post
I finished segment 1 of Born to Move...HOLY MOLY! Tough workout!
Fantastic workout! I'm very happy I purchased this.... I love the set, the music, and the moves.
Does segment one end when Sylwia finishes up the second leg? I have never done such a long workout for one side of my body. I absolutely loved it. It was challenging and will keep me challenged for years to come. LOL.

I did Born To Move this morning after Crossfire the Exteme Premix. I had no idea what the workout was going to involve. I was 40 minutes into it, thinking, am I still on the same leg? Then, I had to leave to pick my grand daughter up. When I got home, the baby was sleeping in her car seat, so I finished the other leg. Me, oh, my!!! She has the most unique moves in this work out. It makes Tonique Premeir look like a warm up to the warm up. Sylwia calls the first part a warm up. LOL. No wonder she is in phenomenal shape.

Cheryl
Old 12-26-12, 04:16 PM  
fit44

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
Does segment one end when Sylwia finishes up the second leg? I have never done such a long workout for one side of my body. I absolutely loved it. It was challenging and will keep me challenged for years to come. LOL.

I did Born To Move this morning after Crossfire the Exteme Premix. I had no idea what the workout was going to involve. I was 40 minutes into it, thinking, am I still on the same leg? Then, I had to leave to pick my grand daughter up. When I got home, the baby was sleeping in her car seat, so I finished the other leg. Me, oh, my!!! She has the most unique moves in this work out. It makes Tonique Premeir look like a warm up to the warm up. Sylwia calls the first part a warm up. LOL. No wonder she is in phenomenal shape.

Cheryl
I didn't do segment one, I downloaded segment three (2nd download) and that is what I did. I thought it was strange it was a little over an hour long.
I just previewed segment one/two(first download). OMG! You are right, it makes Premier look like a warm-up. I'll have to build to this like I did Premier, but that's all good.
I haven't worked my legs like this in a while. I have to build my endurance back up. I may not be able to walk tomorrow.
fit44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-12, 05:21 PM  
~ Beth ~

YouTube Clips!!

I found clips for both Born to Move and Energy Mat on YouTube. I'm so sorry I don't know how to post links If someone more tech savvy can do that I'm sure everyone would appreciate it

~ Beth ~
~ Beth ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-12, 05:32 PM  
furmomof6

These are the links Sylwia posted on Facebook. I would love to try these, but I can only dream of having enough stamina!! As far as Tonique is concerned, I am a total beginner.

Energy Mat (I couldn't get this one to play)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xlbh-o3ESko

Born to Move
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnsODPbY9lM

My shop wordforthesoulart.etsy.com

"For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come" (1 Timothy 4:8)
furmomof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-12, 05:32 PM  
SimplyGlowing

double post
SimplyGlowing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-12, 05:41 PM  
momofcha

Sounds like they both include the "dynamic stretch" in those psychedelic pants

If you get a download, how does it work with the chapters?

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-12, 06:02 PM  
mle777

I was really hoping the background would be the same loft from Sculpt Dynamics. The plain grey background is so boring. I workout early with the sound very low so that it doesn't wake my family and a good background means everything to me. I may have to skip these.

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
born to move definitions, energy mat, sylwia wiesenberg, tonique