Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-27-19, 12:52 PM  
Gams

? for anyone with the Walk 15 set

I just got this today and don’t quite understand what the Express Cuts DVD is? Is it just footage from the main workouts? I know I could open them and compare, but if it’s just repeated footage, I’m not going to open it - I’ll just mail the Express Cuts to my mom.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-19, 06:29 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

No idea, but I am curious.

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-19, 04:11 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
I would have posted on my original thread, but for some reason, I can’t open it. Today I did the 2-mile walk and then compared it with the Express Cuts 2 mile. Apparently the footage is mostly the same, but the Express Cuts starts with the 2nd mile from the 2-mile walk and there is no warm up walk in the second walk with Leslie that DID have warm up walk on the main DVD where it was the first walk. Also, now that I’ve done 3 walks I’ve discovered the cool down/stretch is the same for each walk. And in the first mile of the 2-mile walk there is a background exerciser that I swear is Kathy Garver. I was hoping there was going to be a list of the cast at the end, but there wasn’t. If this woman isn’t Kathy Garver, she could pass for her twin. I’m going to keep looking for a list of the cast. Sorry if this post doesn’t make much sense. 🤪
Just putting this quote here in case someone sees this thread and not the other.
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walk 15