Mari Winsor -ab pilates- never opened
Cathe Cross train express
4.00 each
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-19, 10:58 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
I've bought a DVD for trading purposes before (though I've yet to post a trade list!) When you know how much they cost new...

I forget to post my finds, but most recently I picked up:

Bellydance Fitness for Beginners Slim Down
Body Groove Fit
Richard Simmons Stretchin' to the Classics (VHS)
Awwww, I want Body Groove Fit! Great find
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-19, 03:59 PM  
wendug

For anyone in the Chicagoland area looking for a fluidity bar, the goodwill in Willowbrook has one for $34.99. I really don't have the room for it otherwise I would have picked it up!
Old 09-16-19, 06:49 PM  
CharM

Saw these at Goodwill, didn't buy any:

KCM Plateau Buster - almost bought, but remembered that I didn't like what I saw in clips. After seeing a clip, I'm glad I didn't buy it. That set is hideous and would probably bother me.
P57 Arm & Ab Booster
Mindy Mylrea Bosu Total Body Blast - sealed - there's something about MM I don't like, so I left it
Leslie Advanced 5 Mile Walk
Leslie 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk
Prevention Flat Belly Workout
Exhale Core Fusion Pilates Plus
Elle Workout Yoga
AeroPilates level 1 workout
Element Power Yoga
Shiva Rea Prenatal Yoga
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-19, 08:05 AM  
SpiritYogi

I bought a brand new (sealed) copy of Zyrka Landwijt's Yoga: Gentle Vinyasa Flow DVD for $3.99 but after watching clips, it looks way too easy for me so I'll probably return it in exchange for the gutter guards I saw and could actually use this Fall.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-19, 01:33 PM  
wendug

I found a Turbo Fire set today for $9 at the Salvation Army. I almost missed it as it wasn't in the DVD section. It was in the small sporting goods section by the golf clubs. It is in the original box it was shipped in from Beachbody and has all the literature and even a measuring tape with it. Only thing missing is the resistance band. The woman who donated it left her invoice in the bottom. In 2011 she spent $152 with tax and shipping for this set!
Old 09-19-19, 01:59 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
I found a Turbo Fire set today for $9 at the Salvation Army. I almost missed it as it wasn't in the DVD section. It was in the small sporting goods section by the golf clubs. It is in the original box it was shipped in from Beachbody and has all the literature and even a measuring tape with it. Only thing missing is the resistance band. The woman who donated it left her invoice in the bottom. In 2011 she spent $152 with tax and shipping for this set!
Amazing find!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-19, 02:59 PM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Amazing find!
I've been looking for Turbo Fire for a while and my persistence finally paid off!
Old 09-19-19, 03:03 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
I've been looking for Turbo Fire for a while and my persistence finally paid off!
Enjoy using it

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-19, 02:26 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

picked up Lotte Berk's Method Ultimate Body Collection 4 Pack, which is a re-release of the 4 DVDs she released back in the day. Natural Journeys is still the distributor. this 4 pack has all 4 DVDs in 1 case. got this for $2.99 at goodwill.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lotte-Berks...-/191736907962

this appears to be a limited release since the few listings for it are jacked up in price.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm 6 pack, indo board, thrift store finds, vytas baskauskas, winsor slimming pilates