Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-05-17, 10:18 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted zebra View Post
I wish most of Charlene's Prickett's workouts were still available. Charlene was one of a kind and I miss her.
Me, too!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 11:10 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

A real oldie - Nautilus Low Impact Aerobics by Stacey Benson. There was also a Nautilus/Stacey VHS that had floor exercise instead of aerobics and it was tough but good.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 02:26 PM  
hollymarie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
In my quest to acquire Tae Bo workouts that I don't already have, I wanted to get his newer release, Tae Bo Basic and Low Impact, but it is already OOP. I even emailed customer service on the website and they said it is no longer available. I can't even find it on Amazon or Ebay
Many of the Tae Bo workouts are now free on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tae+bo

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMG...soufZv_y8_c1Qg

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” Albus Dumbledore

hollymarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 05:05 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hocuspocus View Post
Thanks, I've checked, but most sellers don't ship internationally. Hopefully they'll show up at amazon.ca at a reasonable price, the last time I checked it was $40 or more.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 05:10 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollymarie View Post
I know, I actually started a thread recently with a link to a different channel that has all the old Live workouts uploaded I love that Billy himself is putting lots of new content on YouTube, there is just that one DVD that seems completely unobtainable, haha!! Here is the cover, for anyone that may happen to see it anywhere:

I'll probably end up just buying the digital version from Amazon, but I am one of those who really prefers my DVDs
Old 02-05-17, 05:23 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Zraipel, I was wondering if you have Tae Bo:

- Cardio Abs Live
- Bootcamp Live
- Butt
- Advanced, Exreme & Core

If so, how you like those? TIA

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Old 02-05-17, 05:35 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I have all of those My Secret Santa from 2015 sent me the Advanced, Extreme & Core and Tae Bo Butt I like them both, and really like the new setting he used for that series (which is one reason I want the Basic & Low Impact, as it came from the same series). Butt is really good because it's nice to be able to pull out a Tae Bo DVD when that's the focus you want. The one from the Amped set is really good as well, Rockin' Buns. I know some people don't like the Lives for different reasons, but those are some of my favorites because I like the energy in them. Plus, I like the rooftop setting they use for those. Honestly, you aren't going to find many Tae Bo workouts that I don't like. When I get on a Tae Bo kick, I like that I can pretty much choose any one and get a good workout. I like the Amped series a lot, and I think the Butt DVD would be a good compliment to that series. I also like that there are some that are easier or slower than others because I don't always want to push as hard as possible. I also really like the Express workouts. Oooh, I just had a thought...those might be good to mix with Lauren Brooks' Shut Up and Train!

Lol, I think I go on a Tae Bo binge at least once every year
Old 02-05-17, 06:35 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Thank you Stephanie (and what a great Secret Santa!) I've and enjoy the Amped series, but I think I haven't tried Rockin' Buns yet, I'll have to git it a try soon. I've Extreme Live and love it! Great energy and I also love the rooftop setting. Sounds like I'll have to get all those too

Old 02-05-17, 06:56 PM  
wishiwasinhawaii

Stephanie, thanks for the info on the Tae Bo youtube videos. I had no idea they existed and I did this one just now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0UNkptScoM and LOVED it! I'll have to get more of Billy's stuff. It's amazing that he's still in such great shape. Very inspiring!
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 07:05 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishiwasinhawaii View Post
Stephanie, thanks for the info on the Tae Bo youtube videos. I had no idea they existed and I did this one just now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0UNkptScoM and LOVED it! I'll have to get more of Billy's stuff. It's amazing that he's still in such great shape. Very inspiring!
Have to give the credit to HollyMarie for posting the link to the official Tae Bo channel, I just quoted her But here is the channel I posted in different thread where all the old Live Basic, Live Advanced, Tae Bo II and Bootcamp workouts are uploaded:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj0...thssoXAwOuiTwA

Tags
oop, out of print, out of print workouts, vintage workouts