Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-17, 07:33 PM  
ncl

I have been looking for a number of years for Kari Anderson Great Moves, either 101 or 102, the hi-lo one that is about 30 minutes. I had it on VHS back in the day but when I converted to DVD, somehow I missed this one and did a copy of another one twice. it was one of my favorite workouts. I have even emailed Kari's business but never receive a reply. Maybe one day I will come across it.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 07:48 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 07:52 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriciaR View Post
Absolutely by Charlene Prickett. I had in on vhs but decided I did not need it. It has the best explanation of transverse abdominals I have ever seen.
Kicked Up Step by Becky Chamberlain. Again had it on vhs. It was really fun.
Tricia
Tricia I have Absolutely on VHS that I can send you if you want. I transferred it to DVD so I don't need my VHS copy. PM me if you want it. I don't need stamps or envelope.
Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 08:02 PM  
spotted zebra

I wish most of Charlene's Prickett's workouts were still available. Charlene was one of a kind and I miss her.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 08:25 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted zebra View Post
I wish most of Charlene's Prickett's workouts were still available. Charlene was one of a kind and I miss her.
I miss her too. I loved that she talked the entire time. I learned so much and I felt like I knew her and her workout partners personally. The daily shows were the best! So much variety. My favorites in the cast were Lonnie and Renee. I knew the dialog so well but I laughed out loud so many times because of Lonnie's comments. Even though I knew what he was going to say it still made me laugh. I really miss those people.
Kim
Old 02-04-17, 08:42 PM  
Paula N
VF Supporter

I miss Charlene Prickett too. I have managed to find most of her older workouts that I want, but I am still looking for a copy of Strong At Any Age and Show of Strength. I emailed her company a couple of years ago and was told they were thinking about re-releasing some older workouts on DVD or download, but I don't have my hopes up.

No dress rehearsal. This is our life.
Paula N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-17, 10:04 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula N View Post
I miss Charlene Prickett too. I have managed to find most of her older workouts that I want, but I am still looking for a copy of Strong At Any Age and Show of Strength. I emailed her company a couple of years ago and was told they were thinking about re-releasing some older workouts on DVD or download, but I don't have my hopes up.
Paula, I have these on VHS if you're interested. I would be happy to send them to you. PM me if you can use VHS.

Kim
Old 02-04-17, 11:41 PM  
bex

I have huge remorse about not buying some Charlene's "It Figures" step episodes when they were available from her site.

This has led me to buying waaay too many workouts that I don't really need because what if I can't get them later?
bex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 06:19 AM  
hocuspocus

Wave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Mine are:

- The Firm Wave: Rock Solid Cardio with Kelsie
- The Firm Wave: Rock Solid Buns & Thighs with Alison
- Jazzercise Dance Hiit
- Jazzercise Burlesque

If I knew Jazzercise was not going to keep making their workout DVDs available I would have get them during the Collage OOBS.
Amazon has used copies:
https://www.amazon.com/Wave-Solid-Ca...=the+firm+wave
hocuspocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 10:05 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by bex View Post
I have huge remorse about not buying some Charlene's "It Figures" step episodes when they were available from her site.

This has led me to buying waaay too many workouts that I don't really need because what if I can't get them later?
Yep and yep.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
oop, out of print, out of print workouts, vintage workouts