Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-08-16, 07:59 PM  
Paula N
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy2 View Post
I have a step workout of hers that I never mastered. I'm going to commit myself to it for the next week or so on cardio days.
Thank you for the inspiration, Wendy. I have never mastered Stepping Up, and I will commit myself to learning it over the next few weeks in her memory.

No dress rehearsal. This is our life.
Paula N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-16, 08:04 PM  
jenn38

My FB feed has been filled with photos of her. I had no idea. Praying for her family.
Old 09-08-16, 08:07 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

She was one of the last of the complex step instructors. RIP

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-16, 08:12 PM  
ardnas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
The family asked for privacy and I think it's unfortunate that Amy disclosed that information before they did. I hope it doesn't lead to a lot of gossip and speculation. If the family chooses to release the details, they'll do so in their own time. So much sadness already.
Seasun was very open on FB about what had been going on the past year or so. I don't believe anyone knew just how sad she was though. What a great loss. My heart hurts for her, her family & loved ones. I hope the family can talk about it in time, to heal & possibly help others.
Old 09-08-16, 08:43 PM  
bubbles76

This is just...so heartbreaking . I have never mastered her workouts either, but I'm going to work towards them. I don't know why I'm on the verge of tears, as I didn't know her or follow her on FB. She just always seemed so...genuine and lively and humble and sweet. She just came across that way in her workouts. I don't know the pain she was going through. I just feel so sad.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-16, 09:04 PM  
LizEMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardnas View Post
Seasun was very open on FB about what had been going on the past year or so. I don't believe anyone knew just how sad she was though. What a great loss. My heart hurts for her, her family & loved ones. I hope the family can talk about it in time, to heal & possibly help others.
Her family must have wiped her FB account because whatever it is you are alluding to/she spoke about isn't there. It's just a couple of pictures from early 2016.

I don't know WHAT she was struggling or dealing with, but, I agree -- she must have been overwhelmingly and devastatingly overcome with immeasurable sadness and despair for her to have chosen to end her own life and leave her children alone and without a mother.
Old 09-08-16, 09:15 PM  
wishiwasinhawaii

I'm not familiar with her or her workouts, but if she was depressed enough to post about it on FB, I wonder if she ever sought professional help. Prayers to her family. How horribly sad.
wishiwasinhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-16, 09:46 PM  
pricek

May she Rest in Peace.
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-16, 09:52 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I never did her workouts, too complex for me. I have been watching some of her You Tube clips and she was a wizard at step. She made it look so effortless. It's really a shame what happened. May she rest in peace...
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-16, 01:02 AM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

This is heartbreaking.
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
in memory, seasun zieger