Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-14-15, 10:27 AM  
dnna

it says distributed by : Tristar Products, inc.
I have used Reclaim by Principal Secret for 10 years! by Trusted G-R and am a member of the "club"( discounted products) and never had a problem, in 10 years!
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-15, 05:21 PM  
DI431

I received a shipping notice last week or the week before, but today they left a phone number to call them. I called and they didn't seem to know why I was calling, I was told my order was on back order. So I cancelled even though they offered discounts.
DI431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-15, 08:00 AM  
Rhonda

I cancelled Sunday, had a message from them yesterday to call back so I called on my way home and the guy was wondering why I was calling back. He said my order was cancelled.

This morning I got a cancellation notification e-mail.

So hopefully this is actually canceled and I won't be charged.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-15, 08:02 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Can you tell me what area these phone calls are coming from? I typically won't answer the phone if I don't recognize who is calling.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-15, 09:19 AM  
Rhonda

The one I got was from caldwell, NJ. I don't answer my phone either if I don't know who it is. I figure if it is important they will leave a message. That is what they did.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-15, 09:03 AM  
Donna D

This morning I checked the customer status page and saw the following message. I also went to Facebook and learned that the basic system has been reduced to $19.95. The upgrade package has been reduced to $14.95

Thank you for your order. We always try to ensure that proper delivery of all merchandise orders is made within a reasonable period of time.

However, due to overwhelming response to this offer, we will be unable to fulfill your order within a reasonable timeframe.

Per our customer care policy, this means your pending order will be automatically cancelled unless you click below to keep it.

Should you decide to keep your order, we will contact you as soon as new inventory arrives, and you will be one of the first customers to receive it.
Please be assured you will not be charged until your order ships.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-15, 09:23 AM  
Donna D

I cancelled and re-ordered the deluxe system. If the savings was only a few dollars I would have stuck with the original order; however the savings amounted to $15.00. Perhaps this order will ship by spring!
Old 12-21-15, 10:09 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
I cancelled and re-ordered the deluxe system. If the savings was only a few dollars I would have stuck with the original order; however the savings amounted to $15.00. Perhaps this order will ship by spring!
Oh my, I just did the same thing - the $15 savings was too good to pass up. I hope I don't end up with two sets - that's how little I trust these folks.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-15, 10:20 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

My goodness what a train wreck.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-15, 10:21 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
Oh my, I just did the same thing - the $15 savings was too good to pass up. I hope I don't end up with two sets - that's how little I trust these folks.

Carol
''

Hey Carol,
I checked the customer status page (www.customerstatus.com) - it does show one order being cancelled and the new order being placed. It has now been 11 weeks since I first ordered.

I know it puts me at the end of the line but I'm going to plan a different routine for January. $15 is too good to pass up! The money I saved goes toward the purchase of Jessica Smith's new set. At least I won't have to wait 11 weeks to receive it!

I've had my Supreme Pilates stored away during the holiday season (not enough room); I think I'll also use it again starting in January.

Tags
bad customer service, poor customer service, winsor pilates, winsor pilates silver