Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-20-14, 12:40 PM  
Snuckles

Deana, you really do look great!!! Congratulation for busting through that plateau! Thank you for sharing
Old 06-20-14, 12:41 PM  
edensmom

You look great--abs, arms, and shoulders. And yes, you have a happy glow.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-14, 12:50 PM  
blueskies

You look great!

Deana--what wonderful pics! And I agree with toomuchjoy--I always enjoy reading your posts because of your common sense and kindness combined. Also love your hair; looks very hip.

If you don't mind my asking, could KY be done by someone whose flexibility is pretty low (ahem....that would be me....)? As you know, my eating philosophy is right there with yours, so I've been looking for some workouts that complement that style of eating. I've always hesitated getting into yoga for fear of my bad back and lack of stretchiness lol. If you could give me more info (or recommend other threads in case this question has been asked many times before), I would be very grateful!

And I hope you have a wonderful, safe trip to Europe!

PACE Express rotation: completed 11/14/12

Life is a wonderful thing even with the difficulties that are sprinkled in.
~little bird from VF

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
~Jimmy Dean
blueskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-14, 12:50 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunday View Post
Pat, see above the videos I did! And thank you!
We must have been cross-posting while I was admiring your photos - thank you!
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-14, 01:00 PM  
sherry7899

Rebecca, my flexibility is lousy and I can do kundalini. Just please do not compare yourself to Ana Go as far as you can without straining, and make sure to do the warm up sets first.

I have low back issues. There are a few Ravi/Ana dvds that are too advanced for me-Navel Power , the Warrior Workout and Journey Through the Chakras. They have so many others to choose from , though. They also do suggest modifications.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-14, 01:28 PM  
mle777

And just like that the sales for Ravi & Ana dvds just went through the roof at Amazon Seriously, you look great! Thank you for the reminder that we don't always have to hit it hard to get results. It's so easy to get sucked into the high intensity is the way to go threads/trend. There's something to be said for self-experimentation and finding what works for you!

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-14, 01:35 PM  
blueskies

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Rebecca, my flexibility is lousy and I can do kundalini. Just please do not compare yourself to Ana Go as far as you can without straining, and make sure to do the warm up sets first.

I have low back issues. There are a few Ravi/Ana dvds that are too advanced for me-Navel Power , the Warrior Workout and Journey Through the Chakras. They have so many others to choose from , though. They also do suggest modifications.

Sherry
Thanks, Sherry! Do you have any ones in particular that you like? Seeing as you have low back issues too, I'd be interested in hearing which ones agree with you.

And I adore your kittehs! We also have a black cat that adopted us years ago as a stray kitten in our backyard. He's strictly indoors now, but we have plenty of windows for his outdoor viewing enjoyment lol.

PACE Express rotation: completed 11/14/12

Life is a wonderful thing even with the difficulties that are sprinkled in.
~little bird from VF

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
~Jimmy Dean
blueskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-14, 01:38 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Deana, you look absolutely lovely and radiant! You are the poster girl for the magic of KY
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-14, 02:04 PM  
sherry7899

Rebecca, one of my absolute favorites is the yoga set from Dance the Chakras. I also really like Yoga Beauty Body, Yoga Bliss Hips, Yoga Tune Up, Lose Weight Feel Great, Transformer, and Solar Power.

I like their newest "Happy Hormones" as well.

I enjoy ALL of their dvds, but I think the above are my favorites so far.

I use Yoga Quick Fixes quite often also.

Thanks for the compliment about my cats

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-14, 02:08 PM  
marya

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
deana, you look absolutely lovely and radiant! You are the poster girl for the magic of ky
+1!
marya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
guru jagat, kundalini, rama tv, ravi and ana, raviana, results