Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-21-11, 09:40 PM  
naturallove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
I haven't done the whole of Andrea's DVD, so I can't comment on it as a whole. But I the legs/butt segment. It really works me hard in a short period of time. And it's not like I'm Hercules, but I have been doing Pure Barre classes 3x/wk for months and still this little 10-minute mini-workout does the trick. I like her a lot. (Her Xtend hurt my knees, however, so I don't do that anymore.)
I may be in the minority but I really liked Andrea's dvd. Many people thought it was too fast and that (some of) the exercises were awkward, but I thought it was really well done and challenging.
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-11, 03:01 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

I finally tried this DVD yesterday. I did the 30-minute workout following the standing portion of Kari Anderson's Center Floor. I really enjoyed it! I am trying to get more pilates into my routine - my new dance instructor has really been on me to close my rib cage and depress my shoulders - and these two short routines are great add-ons. I enjoyed Lisa's precise cueing and the way she combined more intense moves with more relaxing/stretching ones.

I would LOVE to see her Rhythm Pilates workouts on DVD
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
element, element pilates, lisa hubbard, mini ball, pilates mini ball, total body pilates kit