Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-11, 09:54 AM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by acescholar View Post
I don't know if Seasun has any interest doing more athletic, less dancy step workouts, but I'd love to see her do one! I often use the core segments of her workouts, but I've never had the patience to learn the choreography. It would be great if she did a workout that was intense but not quite as complicated as her earlier workouts.
This is what I would like
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-11, 12:10 PM  
Conni

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolieikl View Post
This is what I would like
Gotta respectfully disagree on that idea, there are boatloads of athletic aerobics out there. I, for one am sick of the endless burpees, mountain climbers and tuck jumps. I am thrilled to see Seasun filiming, Kari Anderson making a comeback, and Christi Taylor's latest announcement that she may also be filming. Great choreographers are few and far between, I am so excited to see it's revitalization!
Old 06-20-11, 01:24 PM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

Oh, I don't want the burpees, mt. climbers, etc, either! But I loved the first half of Tracey S's Step Sweatfest, Cathe's Athletic Step, etc. I liked the step portion of Intensity, too. I loved Amy Bento's Step Challenge 2 & 3, too. I consider them more athletic. Anyway.....I like all of SEasuns's so far, so I am sure I would like anything from her. (JMO)
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-11, 02:34 PM  
ponytail

My favorite Seasun is The Next Step. The more complex the better. I just love all the spins and turns she put in that one (plus, it has a vertical step section, which I love!) but I like all of her workouts. Her BOSU workout is pretty athletic in terms of choreography.
ponytail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-11, 05:36 PM  
neatski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conni View Post
Gotta respectfully disagree on that idea, there are boatloads of athletic aerobics out there. I, for one am sick of the endless burpees, mountain climbers and tuck jumps. I am thrilled to see Seasun filiming, Kari Anderson making a comeback, and Christi Taylor's latest announcement that she may also be filming. Great choreographers are few and far between, I am so excited to see it's revitalization!
AGREED! I love her choreography!!

The most effective workout is the one you're not doing right now!

neatski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-11, 06:39 PM  
ots

So excited!!! When will this be available?
ots is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seasun zieger