Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-10, 10:11 PM  
moonbeam31

I love this workout! I had doms in my upper back and obliques after the upper body section! I used 3lb dumbells. I tried 5lb, but it seemed too much for the lateral raises at that angel. I love the lower body segment too. She can really get her LONG legs up HIGH! I have short, thick legs! I have something to work toward for sure. I can''t wait for the Mat series. I really like both of the intructors too.
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-10, 12:38 AM  
juberann

moonbean~ It's been about 12 hours since I did the upper body workout and am I feeling it in my arms right now in a good way, nothing too terrible or anything but I hardly ever experience DOMS this quickly (usually, for me, it's 36-48 hours later, if at all). Nice workout and no heavy weights Who needs heavy weights? I don't think I'll ever go back to them.
juberann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-10, 01:34 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Ok, that confirms it, I will have to get that one still as well!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-10, 01:53 AM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
moonbean~ It's been about 12 hours since I did the upper body workout and am I feeling it in my arms right now in a good way, nothing too terrible or anything but I hardly ever experience DOMS this quickly (usually, for me, it's 36-48 hours later, if at all). Nice workout and no heavy weights Who needs heavy weights? I don't think I'll ever go back to them.
Me either! Nothing over 5lb dumbells for me! That is now my "heavy" weight! My pink 3lb-ers are my faves now!
Old 11-21-10, 01:54 AM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
Ok, that confirms it, I will have to get that one still as well!
You should! Two 20 min workouts that realy pack a lot into those time frames. Both instructors are cool. I really like this one.
Old 11-21-10, 02:05 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

It's in my cart on Amazon (Mary doesn't sell it, does she?) and now I need to find another DVD in order to get the free shipping. -As every good & worthy vidiot will understand, right? LOL

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

Old 11-21-10, 02:33 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbeam31 View Post
Me either! Nothing over 5lb dumbells for me! That is now my "heavy" weight! My pink 3lb-ers are my faves now!
He he, that's how I changed my view myself too. Using 3# can be quite effective, which is funny, considering I used to think those were too light to even consider using.. How silly I was!

Tags
bea wood, do more pilates, do more pilates.com, niece pecenka, standing pilates