Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-19, 05:17 PM  
pgun3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
She wrote back saying that tech suggested clearing cookies/cache but that it didn't work for anybody so far. I tried it and my order went through so mb they are working on it. I had tried that last night to no avail.

PS--since I already had Evolution 20 in my cart, I just let it slide Sigh, I know that set will be cheaper on Black Friday but I'll have it completed by then and can tempt myself with something else. Winter always turns me into an exercise fiend and I want to be ready. That is my story and I'm sticking to it.......
I tried clearing my cookies also and that did not work for me either. I sure wish winter, summer, spring or fall would turn me into a workout fiend! LOL I need to get motivated!! UGH
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-19, 06:06 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I placed my order about a hour ago with no issues. Got confirmation immediately.
Old 09-03-19, 07:40 PM  
Donatella
VF Supporter

After being absolutely positively sure that I would not be buying anything else this year, period, I caved and bought:

Tonique Addicted to Movement
Tonique Born to Move
Tonique Femme Fatale
Tonique Royale
Donatella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 09:48 AM  
angie_nrs

I just glanced thru the list. I still have wrapped workouts that I've yet to do. So, I'm going to skip this one.

I was looking for the "wish list" section and I didn't see it anywhere?? I thought I had things in the cart, but it was so long ago that it probably dumped my cart.

Also, as I was looking for the wish list, I noticed that there is a forum on the TFD site. Who knew?? Although, it looks like it's not very active. I would have thought that the nutrition section would be more active, since that's taboo here.
Old 09-04-19, 10:15 AM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie_nrs View Post
I just glanced thru the list. I still have wrapped workouts that I've yet to do. So, I'm going to skip this one.

I was looking for the "wish list" section and I didn't see it anywhere?? I thought I had things in the cart, but it was so long ago that it probably dumped my cart.

Also, as I was looking for the wish list, I noticed that there is a forum on the TFD site. Who knew?? Although, it looks like it's not very active. I would have thought that the nutrition section would be more active, since that's taboo here.
Mary started the forum for us in 2014 when Collage was sold as they initially shut down our forum there. After Collage brought the forum back there was a snafu where they showed our email addresses publicly so many of us lost our trust in them. I was on both the TF and VF forums for a while but as you said, there's so little activity on that one I don't post there anymore and only read about every couple weeks to see what old Collage friends are up to. I would still post at both, but I wish TF was more active.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 04:01 PM  
laurajhawk

Wishlist is way down at the bottom of the page.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-19, 09:07 PM  
angie_nrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Wishlist is way down at the bottom of the page.
Thank you!

I'm used to the wishlists being by the cart icon on other sites.
Old 09-10-19, 07:51 PM  
CharM

I didn't want to create a new thread, so I'll post here regarding the order I just received. The dvd was new, so of course it's sealed, with the original tape across the top stating the name of the dvd, so I'm pretty sure it had never been opened. The dvd was not loose, but it's scratched. On the back left of the dvd case is a few inches of clear tape. The artwork has a slice on the side, but the plastic is fine, meaning it happened before it was placed under the plastic. I think someone at GT Media messed up and got rid of the evidence before someone higher up noticed.
I don't normally look at new dvds so closely, but that darn tape made me curious.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-19, 01:35 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharM View Post
I don't normally look at new dvds so closely, but that darn tape made me curious.
consider letting Mary know. it might be a pervasive problem.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote