Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-31-17, 03:26 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Welcome back! I hope you can find encouragement here to take you back to enjoying video exercise & that it will help you through life's ups & downs. I'm sorry you've had to go through so much & I hope things are finally turning around for you.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-17, 08:56 AM  
gladgirl

Welcome Diane.
You have been through so much. Hope you are getting stronger and stronger with each new day. Exercise is a great way to show self love. Hope your journey forward is a happy one.
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-17, 09:26 AM  
sherry7899

Welcome back, Diane! I just wanted to send you some hugs.

Normally I would have dvds to offer, but I just donated to my library for their book sale a few weeks ago. I'm so sorry I didn't hold onto them so I could offer them to you.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-17, 11:12 AM  
nycdiane

Thank you, everyone!

Jennifer, yes - all the encouragement here has bolstered me and lifted up my spirits already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladgirl View Post
Exercise is a great way to show self love.
Ahh, gladgirl, what a lovely way to put it. I think I will hang that on my wall as a reminder!

Sherry, don't give it another thought! Someone who needs them will benefit from your donation, and I've accepted quite a few offers -- so I will busy!

nycdiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-17, 12:25 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi Diane,

As you progress, let us know if there are DVDs you would like. Many of us here have way too many DVDs and are happy to share. In fact, I was just thinking that we should have a Request a DVD thread as well as Share the Wealth. Sometimes I don't post on Share the Wealth, but still have DVDs I would be happy to give to someone. Anyone else agree?

Have a great day-

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-17, 02:35 PM  
suzannaerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyskier View Post
Hi Diane,

As you progress, let us know if there are DVDs you would like. Many of us here have way too many DVDs and are happy to share. In fact, I was just thinking that we should have a Request a DVD thread as well as Share the Wealth. Sometimes I don't post on Share the Wealth, but still have DVDs I would be happy to give to someone. Anyone else agree?

Have a great day-

Lori
Great idea!
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-17, 02:20 PM  
Leela
VF Supporter

welcome back!!

So glad you are here again, sad for your traumas.

I also have plenty of DVDs - that I don't even use - because streaming...

so if you want, pm me!
Leela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-17, 12:29 AM  
ronnee
VF Supporter

Welcome back! Sorry life has been difficult, but your reaching out is a great step! I'm also happy to part with a few DVDs if you still need some. Maybe a perky Leslie Sansone? Hugs to you!
ronnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-17, 09:58 PM  
nycdiane

I just want to say Thank You to everyone who has posted here, and also those with whom I've been communicating privately. I have been shown such amazing kindness, and for that I am grateful. I'm feeling better lately - more hopeful and encouraged. My depression comes and goes, but I know exercising will help that in a big way, and things don't seem so bleak anymore. I had a minor setback physically (slightly strained muscle) but it isn't too bad, so I should be able to workout soon.

I have limited internet connectivity, so can't login here every day, but I'm thinking of all of you and will come back to give updates when I can. Thank you again.

nycdiane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-17, 08:42 AM  
violingal3

Welcome back! Wishing you hugs and best wishes in the future! VF is such a great community for support and advice!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aging, depression, restarting, trauma, weight loss