Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-09-17, 10:54 AM  
TinaT

Tracie Long and her premixes

Today I did 2 different premixes from Tracie Long. From Leaning Out I used "Lift" and from Staying Power I used "Lean Not Mean". Clocked in at 32 minutes total. I was really wanting a 4-limb aerobic feel and this combo gave it to me. You need to do your own warm and final stretch.

I'm keeping of journal of the combo that work well for me. I want between 30-40 minutes per workout. I have all her Longevity and Focus Series, so combining them to make my own routines with the premixes has been fun and added more variety.

If you have a TL combo of premixes please share.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-17, 09:35 PM  
ncl

This sounds interesting. I never do her premixes at all. Huh. I think it because her premixes don't seem that distinct to me, like I don't understand from them what exactly I will be getting. Glad you liked, though.
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-17, 11:03 PM  
ronnee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncl View Post
This sounds interesting. I never do her premixes at all. Huh. I think it because her premixes don't seem that distinct to me, like I don't understand from them what exactly I will be getting. Glad you liked, though.
I felt that way too until TinaT posted a summary of the premises on this thread :http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...=Tracie+premix. It's about 2/3 of the way down.

Very helpful!
ronnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-17, 08:20 AM  
TinaT

For me, my main focus has been getting 30 minutes of movement. Whether it be with weights or not. This combination gave me a 4-limb aerobic feel. There were some heavy weight work, but overall my goal for the day was AWT.

I try to use all that the dvd has to offer, no matter what dvd it is. Premixes differently have a place in my "figure it out as I go" rotation.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote