Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-15, 12:44 PM  
rrllmmss

Need referral for a Beachbody coach

I am getting back into working out after having 2 kids and want to buy the BB Piyo set. I used to be a video junkie and on VF regularly (mostly lurking, my last log on was 10-16-09).

I remember that it is best to buy from BB using a coach. Can someone recommend one? I don't really need coaching, just want the purchase protection that comes with a coach.

Also, I am intrigued by the new BB streaming service. Is it really just 2.99 a week? No other charges?
rrllmmss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-15, 12:53 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

I don't know too much about beachbody products, but Mary from TotalFitnessDvds is a beachbody coach and has stellar customer service. Her beachbody website is totalfitnessdvds.net. Welcome back.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-15, 01:16 PM  
laurajhawk

Second the recommendation for Mary. I order BB products through her and she's saved me SO much time sorting out problems for me. They kept sending me the wrong stuff for my Combat order, and not only did Mary keep going back and getting them to try again, she also scanned and emailed me the pages of the program guide that I needed so that I could get started.

They had sent me the BONUS DVDS instead of the program booklet, LOL. It took them a few tries to get it right, too. Mary fixed it so not only did I end up with everything, but I didn't have to return any of the extra stuff they sent!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-15, 01:26 PM  
PhyllisG

Definitely Mary. She is the best.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-15, 01:27 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

and here's Mary's Beachbody site link:
http://www.totalfitnessdvds.net/Default.asp

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-15, 02:12 PM  
rrllmmss

Thanks to all! I knew there was someone that VFers used, but couldn't remember.
rrllmmss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
piyo