Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-26-13, 12:33 PM  
MelissaR

WARNING: Virtual Skogg Trial Automatically Renews

If, after trying Virtual Skogg for the $1 trial, anyone does NOT want to continue the subscription, be sure to CANCEL the subscription BEFORE the renewal. I guess this was clearly explained when signing up for the trial, but I must have missed that (always in a hurry) & today I got an email notification that my credit card was charged for $19.95 for the next month of Virtual Skogg, which I did NOT want (I only accessed the Virtual Skogg twice during the entire one month trial). Fortunately, I was able to cancel the subscription & get a refund, but it was a bit of a hassle. I just thought I'd bring this to your attention to hopefully save you the same trouble.
MelissaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-13, 01:13 PM  
marmact

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelissaR View Post
If, after trying Virtual Skogg for the $1 trial, anyone does NOT want to continue the subscription, be sure to CANCEL the subscription BEFORE the renewal. I guess this was clearly explained when signing up for the trial, but I must have missed that (always in a hurry) & today I got an email notification that my credit card was charged for $19.95 for the next month of Virtual Skogg, which I did NOT want (I only accessed the Virtual Skogg twice during the entire one month trial). Fortunately, I was able to cancel the subscription & get a refund, but it was a bit of a hassle. I just thought I'd bring this to your attention to hopefully save you the same trouble.
Yeah, that happened to me, too. I'm pretty sure it says that you're a subscription member during the sign-up process, but I forgot to cancel, too. Sigh. I didn't bother asking for a refund because it was my own fault, but lesson learned!
Old 11-27-13, 01:20 AM  
suegy3

I set a reminder to cancel mine for November 27th since my subscription renews on Nov 28th. But since I saw your email, I went ahead and cancelled it now. I didn't care for it at all. And I'm assuming that others didn't either since there was no buzz about it.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-13, 09:00 AM  
Leela
VF Supporter

Just cancelled

Thanks!!!

I don't know if it was good or not - but I didn't want to pay that much monthly for it
Leela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-13, 04:29 PM  
MamaBecca

I did the $1 trial and I thought the site looked just amazing. So many workouts to choose from and they worked easily with my Apple TV setup. But I never found myself using them (not sure why), so I cancelled before the price went up to the regular price. Now I know I don't want to subscribe, which helps me because it's always been on my mind to try.

CLX, TF, Skogg, RKS grad
STS Grad 2012
Les Mills Pump Grad 2013
Les Mills Combat Grad 2013
BeSLAM Grad 2013
Current rotation: Molly Galbraith GGS, Walking
MamaBecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-13, 08:21 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

Yes, I did the first couple workouts and was sorta excited about them. Then I didn't reach for them anymore because setting up the whole streaming thing was a hassle. I cancelled about a week before it was set to renew. I also deleted my credit card "just in case".....

Well, I received an email at renewal time that "they" were cancelling my subscription because that couldn't authorize my card!!!! I wonder if they would have charged my account if I hadn't deleted it. I would have been livid!!!!

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
skogg, virtual skogg