Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-23, 10:50 PM  
MoFirmer

Jessica Smith Your Best Year

Jessica has a new challenge starting January 7 on her AAP! It sounds good!! She also posted two new walks with her mom Debbie. They look to be part of a soon to be released Walk Strong 2 walk series!!! I think I'll try to do one tomorrow. IF my wrist will cooperate! I fell Thanksgiving weekend while cutting wood.
Old 12-31-23, 12:39 AM  
Leonana

Thanks for the update! I will check them out!
Old 12-31-23, 03:59 AM  
suzanne63

Hi will Walk Strong 2 walk series? be on DVD too?
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-23, 10:09 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzanne63 View Post
Hi will Walk Strong 2 walk series? be on DVD too?
She hasn't directly said, but something makes me think it will be, for what little that means.

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-23, 11:08 AM  
suzanne63

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
She hasn't directly said, but something makes me think it will be, for what little that means.

Carol
Hi Ok. Thank You.
suzanne63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-23, 01:10 PM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFirmer View Post
Jessica has a new challenge starting January 7 on her AAP! It sounds good!! She also posted two new walks with her mom Debbie. They look to be part of a soon to be released Walk Strong 2 walk series!!! I think I'll try to do one tomorrow. IF my wrist will cooperate! I fell Thanksgiving weekend while cutting wood.
I read something about a free 7-day trial but I don't know if that's for people who don't have AAP or if it's for everybody--AAP members included. As in, I am concerned that there is an extra cost for this new 12-month program even for members. I tried to find more information about cost on her page, but came up with nothing.

Donna
Old 12-31-23, 01:24 PM  
Messe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sollamyn View Post
I read something about a free 7-day trial but I don't know if that's for people who don't have AAP or if it's for everybody--AAP members included. As in, I am concerned that there is an extra cost for this new 12-month program even for members. I tried to find more information about cost on her page, but came up with nothing.
This was Jessica's response to a question someone asked on the AAP site: "This program is included with your membership. You can choose to participate or continue using the other programs and videos in the membership as desired."

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-23, 01:26 PM  
Floren

On her checkin page, Jessica confirmed that the new ‘Your Best Year Yet’ 12-month program is included in the AAP membership. So it’s no additional charge for people who have AAP!

My understanding is that the 7 day trial is for AAP - for people who don’t have AAP yet who want to try it out.

I’m excited to try the two new ones she just posted! On the site they are called
Interval Walk (from “Walk On: 2 Morning Walks)
Endurance Walk (from “Walk On: 2 Morning Walks)
So maybe Walk On: 2 Morning Walks is going to be a new DVD? That’s just a guess.
Floren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-23, 01:52 PM  
Floren

@Messe, it looks like we posted about the same time
Floren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-23, 10:29 PM  
Sollamyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messe View Post
This was Jessica's response to a question someone asked on the AAP site: "This program is included with your membership. You can choose to participate or continue using the other programs and videos in the membership as desired."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floren View Post
On her checkin page, Jessica confirmed that the new ‘Your Best Year Yet’ 12-month program is included in the AAP membership. So it’s no additional charge for people who have AAP!

My understanding is that the 7 day trial is for AAP - for people who don’t have AAP yet who want to try it out.
Thanks for the info, Messe and Floren. For some reason, I wasn't looking in the right place.

Donna

Tags
all access pass, jessica smith, jessica smith all access, your best year