Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-07, 09:25 AM  
~^~RedFlame~^~
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmom
Na, all you have to do is click the number under "replies" and it counts it all for you! This will be my 9th to this post, and I think that's a record!
Where do you click?

Proud GRADUATE of P90X!! TWICE Class 2007&2008!!
Burn Burn BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!

One's main goal in life is to give birth to oneself.
If you are not busy being born, you are busy dying!
~^~RedFlame~^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-07, 09:32 AM  
ssgilby

Oooh, cool, I just figured it out, Red. Go to the GD main page and click in the "Replies" colum for this particular thread. The number of total replies is in blue. When you click on it, a pop up box comes up with the replies broken down in numbers by posters. Way cool!! I never knew we could do that! What other secrets does VF hold?

ETA - Red, do this with our X check in thread. You'll see who the big mouths are there! (Hint, hint, it just might be you and me - !)
Old 04-25-07, 10:47 AM  
DI431

I got this last week. I have done the full workout twice and the short version once. Every time I do it I feel it more. I'm really glad I jumped on this one, no regrets at all. It is such a pretty workout also, I love the sets, and Tracy is so beautiful. I can't wait for her next workout.
DI431 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-07, 11:45 AM  
Judy W.

Y'all really are a bunch of enablers! I just got the confirmation of my order!

(sigh!) When I go to the poor house, I'll have a lot of DVDs to take with me.
Judy W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-07, 11:50 AM  
~^~RedFlame~^~
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgilby
Oooh, cool, I just figured it out, Red. Go to the GD main page and click in the "Replies" colum for this particular thread. The number of total replies is in blue. When you click on it, a pop up box comes up with the replies broken down in numbers by posters. Way cool!! I never knew we could do that! What other secrets does VF hold?

ETA - Red, do this with our X check in thread. You'll see who the big mouths are there! (Hint, hint, it just might be you and me - !)
Oh my gosh! LOLOLOLOLOL And we are the top two of the ENTIRE challenges thread, not just the X thread, how totally hilarious! What I don't get is why Wwwendy has a ZERO. She is in the checkin from time to time.

Proud GRADUATE of P90X!! TWICE Class 2007&2008!!
Burn Burn BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!

One's main goal in life is to give birth to oneself.
If you are not busy being born, you are busy dying!
~^~RedFlame~^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-07, 02:10 PM  
violingal3

Dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After being so good for so long and cleaning up my collection, the flood gates have opened and I have been buying left and right! I had no idea what Squeeze was! And after seeing Squeeze threads for weeks and not opening them up, I opened this one and within 10 minutes I caved.

ETA: Is it just me, or does Tracy kinda look like a blond Alexandra Paul (Baywatch). On some of her pics, their faces are almost the same!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-07, 02:13 PM  
ssgilby

Quote:
Originally Posted by violingal3
Dang it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After being so good for so long and cleaning up my collection, the flood gates have opened and I have been buying left and right! I had no idea what Squeeze was! And after seeing Squeeze threads for weeks and not opening them up, I opened this one and within 10 minutes I caved.
You know, that stuff happens! LOL! If it makes you feel any better, last fall out of boredom I opened a P90X thread after ignoring them for months. I was instantly intrigued. I fell hook, line and sinker, although I did do at least a bit of research first, and it turned out to be the best thing I ever did! I also did the same here with Squeeze. Opened it because I was bored and somewhat intrigued. I've only done Squeeze once, but I'm very happy I invested in it! If anything, Squeeze seems to be hot right now, so if you don't like it, it'll be hot trade fodder!
Old 04-25-07, 05:38 PM  
Lily530

Okay, so I've just read all 28 pages of this thread. And I still don't know if I should buy this or not. I LOVE iBallet. LOVE it. I'm considering Squeeze ONLY for the upper body workout. However, I am concerned about the shoulder talk. My left shoulder has a problem. (not sure what...I need to have it checked out). Would this DVD be worth it for the upper body alone? Keep in mind, I get bored out of my mind with regular strength-training. I much prefer an LB/BM/Callanetics type workout. Is the upper body pulse movements? I really am looking for an upper body workout that I will love. I see that it fills the void for upper body in similar workouts....but I'd love to know what the specific exercises are. It seems to be heavy on the shoulders?

On one page someone mentioned Charlene Prickett's "No Equipment Needed". How does the upper body on that workout compared to Squeeze?
Lily530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-07, 05:40 PM  
Jane C
VF Supporter

The upper body is Lotte Berk method - low weight high rep - similar to the material on Muscle Eats Fat - delt raises, bench dips, push ups.

Come, come, whoever you are.
Wanderer, idolator, worshipper of fire,
come even though you have broken your vows a thousand times,
Come, and come yet again.
Ours is not a caravan of despair.

Rumi
Jane C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-07, 05:49 PM  
Lily530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane C
The upper body is Lotte Berk method - low weight high rep - similar to the material on Muscle Eats Fat - delt raises, bench dips, push ups.
I don't have Muscle Eats Fat. I've really never done this type of workout with upper body. Lower body only.
Lily530 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
squeeze, tracy effinger