Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-29-17, 09:42 PM  
MoFirmer

Boho Beautiful Complete!

Okay.... for anyone who has followed Boho Beautiful they are releasing a new program!

Here is a link -

https://bohobeautiful.life/product/b...iful-complete/

Looks good!!
Old 12-30-17, 08:54 AM  
ardnas

Just got the email - looks really good and I have/like their other DVD set.
Won't buy this one since it is not on DVD.
Old 12-30-17, 10:35 AM  
donnamp

Hi!

How do their downloads work - would I be able to stream it from "My Account" indefinitely or would I absolutely have to download and save it to my computer?

I am considering it as a future purchase - even though I would miss the sale - I have a lot of bills coming due soon - car repairs, new HVAC, ugh!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-17, 10:57 AM  
MoFirmer

Sandra - I was thinking the same thing.... I'm thinking on this one..... I do streaming but I still for some things love dvds. I loved their last set. I wonder if there is some way to burn to dvd once you purchase it.
Old 01-01-18, 09:55 AM  
PhyllisG

No DVDs .....not buying. Shame as it looks really good.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-18, 09:56 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFirmer View Post
Sandra - I was thinking the same thing.... I'm thinking on this one..... I do streaming but I still for some things love dvds. I loved their last set. I wonder if there is some way to burn to dvd once you purchase it.
If you can download it, it's generally easy to burn it to a DVD. I use FreeMake, and even a non-techy like me can do it.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 06:51 PM  
klaux

I ordered! I first joined their Patreon site at $10/month which allowed to take a 10% discount on the package. I figured this way I could check out their other classes only available on Patreon for a while. It looks really good, but I wish she had done a meditation or two - I love her guided meditations. I'll give an update when I have had a chance to preview, or better yet, DO a workout!
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-18, 06:54 PM  
donnamp

Thanks, Klaux - looking forward to hearing more!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-19, 02:26 PM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaux View Post
I ordered! I first joined their Patreon site at $10/month which allowed to take a 10% discount on the package. I figured this way I could check out their other classes only available on Patreon for a while. It looks really good, but I wish she had done a meditation or two - I love her guided meditations. I'll give an update when I have had a chance to preview, or better yet, DO a workout!
Klaux,

Are you still subscribing to Boho via their Patreon site? I'm thinking of joining at level 1 or 2 as I've tried quite a few of their YouTube yoga practices and really enjoy them. Any feedback would be appreciated!
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-19, 03:25 PM  
klaux

Hi! I go on and off with the Patreon sub. Sometimes they do a lot of uploads, other times not so much but I absolutely love them and will support them. It's great bc you also can use the discount code for jewelry and other items that they sell in their store. So, to sum up I'm not currently subbed to the Patreon feed, but will always go back to it as my budget allows. Hope this helps!
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boho beautiful, boho beautiful complete