Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-01-18, 12:05 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Which is your favorite Cathe leg workout?

I have many Cathe DVDs, but far from all of them. Which is your favorite Cathe workout for legs? And why?

There used to be mention of one of the STS Meso 3 series leg workouts that folks liked in particular. Does anyone remember which one that was?

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-18, 01:03 PM  
bubbles76

CTX Leaner Legs! It hits everything thoroughly, and doesn't wear out my legs while I'm doing the workout. No one million squats in a row to ruin my quads. LOVED that the one muscle group was worked while the other rested. Great alternating. When I felt my quads couldn’t take it anymore, we would switch to working the hamstrings and calves. It kills me softly afterwards . It could have a better warm up, and a bit less quad work, but otherwise a great workout.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-18, 01:51 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

I like Legs and Glutes myself. I find that it works the legs thoroughly but does not have the dread factor that some of her other workouts have. As much as I like Cathe some of her workouts have a big dread factor and I am just not into those kind of workouts anymore.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-18, 04:28 PM  
noodles

STS Plyo legs disc 29 perhaps? At least that's the one I like the best and find most challenging 😜
Jamie
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-18, 05:23 PM  
Hsim

I love the Legs and Glutes workout that comes packaged with Kick Punch & Crunch! Love the work on the high step especially!
Hsim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-18, 05:41 PM  
prettyinpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
STS Plyo legs disc 29 perhaps? At least that's the one I like the best and find most challenging 😜
Jamie
I want to say that’s one I like, too.

I like the Ripped With HIIT Legs as well.

I like some of the Butts and Guts premixes. The whole thing is too long with too much ab work.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-18, 09:01 PM  
Tugger31

I like Lean Legs & Abs because it has a lot of variety. Second place would be Legs & Glutes.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-18, 10:14 PM  
desderata

I like the old Pure Strength Legs and Abs workout. Very thorough, every muscle in my legs feels worked out, there is a good floorwiek section, and the abs section doesn’t go on forever. I also like Legs and Glutes, pyramid lower body,Lift Lift it, Hiit it legs and cardio leg blast from the Xtrain series. I love Cathes lower body workouts and do two a week.
desderata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-18, 05:57 AM  
hocuspocus

Gym Style!!!!! Great Glutes is fun and if you use heavier weights than Cathe it isn't till later you realize how hard it worked you!!
hocuspocus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-18, 09:41 AM  
unfetteredpast

Pretty much everyone listed here is a winner. I also like the XTrain one (Cardio Leg Blast?) where you alternate plyos with strength.

That floorwork section with the body bar from Pure Strength has been known to cripple me for days.
unfetteredpast is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe legs, cathe lower body