Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-15, 10:00 AM  
sherry7899

Thanks! I did not think so, but the changing dates threw me I must have missed that one being posted.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-15, 04:17 PM  
sherry7899

A class was just added with a new instructor named Tori. Who will be the guinea pig?

Old 06-09-15, 05:32 PM  
horsemom2

Not me LOL
I am Lucied out and Chantal is way too repetitive for me so not ordering anymore of them
(back to *dancing* with jessicasmithtv)

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-15, 05:40 PM  
sherry7899

Okay- I caved! Tori's moves look creative and use multi levels- large sweeping moves. I just skimmed through it a bit.

The music geek in me is happy- I caught songs by Sarah McLachlan (her cover of "Wear Your Love Like Heaven) plus a song by Lorde and one by the band The Church.

Old 06-09-15, 08:38 PM  
naturalyogini

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Okay- I caved! Tori's moves look creative and use multi levels- large sweeping moves. I just skimmed through it a bit.

The music geek in me is happy- I caught songs by Sarah McLachlan (her cover of "Wear Your Love Like Heaven) plus a song by Lorde and one by the band The Church.
I caved and bought it too. Don't like the music but loved the large sweeping moves. I did Lucy's free class and it was wonderful. Great, great music.
naturalyogini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-15, 08:58 AM  
clerkin11

I did the free class last night and LOVED it!!! I felt so good after!!
So, needless to say, I caved and did a one month subscription (with the 50% off discount code), so I can see which ones I really like and might want to purchase.

The longer version of this story is that I loved the class I tried, and based on other people's comments I wanted to try Chantal's class with Janet Jackson music - but I picked (and bought) the wrong one. I'm sure I'll like it too, but I thought I better just subscribe for a month instead of guessing which are which and ending up buying ones I don't like.

I can't wait to do more of these
clerkin11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-15, 10:17 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerkin11 View Post
I did the free class last night and LOVED it!!! I felt so good after!!
So, needless to say, I caved and did a one month subscription (with the 50% off discount code), so I can see which ones I really like and might want to purchase.

The longer version of this story is that I loved the class I tried, and based on other people's comments I wanted to try Chantal's class with Janet Jackson music - but I picked (and bought) the wrong one. I'm sure I'll like it too, but I thought I better just subscribe for a month instead of guessing which are which and ending up buying ones I don't like.

I can't wait to do more of these
Now that there is a decent number of videos, that's a great price (with the 50% discount) to try the workouts for a month before you buy. Since I purchased my subscription 2 1/2 weeks ago, Lucy has added 7 or 8 new videos. Hopefully she'll continue at the same rate. Enjoy!
Old 06-10-15, 04:18 PM  
horsemom2

OK so I caved again but the camera sure cuts off the top of Tori's head alot LOL

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-15, 06:17 PM  
naturallove

Can anyone post a link to the free class? I am feeling a bit tight nowadays, and these classes sound like a great way to get out the kinks!
naturallove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-15, 06:37 PM  
sherry7899

The link is on the thread page before this one. Barb(horsemom) posted it. I will post a link later when I am not on the kindle.