Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-17-13, 05:56 PM  
gigi

I am SO glad I did NOT google moose knuckels.
Old 09-18-13, 05:41 AM  
JP44

Sylwia's white shorts always make me fear that she's going to sweat them transparent. She also shows the most skin of all the instructors I have-- even when she's wearing actual workout clothes. (cough, cough, Sculpt Dynamics)

She may have an amazing body but I don't need to see acres of her skin to be inspired. Look at Jai's body in the latest Cathe clips--I can see that it's phenomenal even though it's appropriately covered.

I always liked the fashion rule of either or: Either you wear something low cut or something short, not both. For workout wear that translates to: If it's a crop top/workout bra, wear long pants or capris. If you wear shorts, cover your midriff.

Joan

Last edited by JP44; 09-18-13 at 05:42 AM. Reason: wrong title
JP44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 07:02 AM  
lavna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP44 View Post
Sylwia's white shorts always make me fear that she's going to sweat them transparent. She also shows the most skin of all the instructors I have-- even when she's wearing actual workout clothes. (cough, cough, Sculpt Dynamics)

She may have an amazing body but I don't need to see acres of her skin to be inspired. Look at Jai's body in the latest Cathe clips--I can see that it's phenomenal even though it's appropriately covered.
I agree. This is one of the main reasons I did not get Sculpt dynamics.
Nathalie
lavna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 08:31 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Kelly is wearing a full tank top and knee length tights in her new video and you can see what AMAZING shape she is in. Another star for Kelly!

(grumble grumble I want that new video .... )
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 08:55 AM  
JP44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Kelly is wearing a full tank top and knee length tights in her new video and you can see what AMAZING shape she is in. Another star for Kelly!

(grumble grumble I want that new video .... )

Agreed! I may not like most of her workouts but she looks fantastic!

This is OT, but the advertisement that just showed at the beginning of Kelly's new workout preview--OMG! A woman opens a restroom door & say's "You won't believe the motherlode I just dropped..." I don't know if Kelly has any control over what ads are shown, but wow, I couldn't skip that ad fast enough & I still want to wash out my eyes & ears w/ Purell! Gah!

Joan
JP44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 09:59 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

That's just crass.

By the way, I just realized this thread has tags for both "physical attributes" and I'm laughing out loud.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 10:58 AM  
paideiamom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP44 View Post
Agreed! I may not like most of her workouts but she looks fantastic!

This is OT, but the advertisement that just showed at the beginning of Kelly's new workout preview--OMG! A woman opens a restroom door & say's "You won't believe the motherlode I just dropped..." I don't know if Kelly has any control over what ads are shown, but wow, I couldn't skip that ad fast enough & I still want to wash out my eyes & ears w/ Purell! Gah!

Joan

They have no control at all over the ads. Sometimes they are just so diametrically opposed to what the video is about that it seems like some programmer has a deliciously evil sense of humor

"Moderation is remembered only after the deed is done." Mirabelle Watkinson, fabulous writer in residence.

"I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it." Edith Sitwell

Words matter.

I thought I had seen it all. Then I tried on my bathing suit. (Unknown sage at craft show)
paideiamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 11:05 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Once I got an email from a really good friend who uses one of those free email services that attaches an ad at the bottom of the email. One time, the ad read....

"Need a divorce attorney? Call 1-800-555-5555"

I teased her mercilessly. After all, I thought she liked my DH! (She didn't even see the ad - it's attached after she hits Send.)

Imagine this ad is the same. It's too bad we don't know Kelly personally so we could tease her mercilessly!

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-14, 12:07 PM  
punkrockmom
VF Supporter

There's a rockin body workout where the camera person stays way too long on someones crotch. I can't help picturing a camera guy working out to the dvd later & blushing at how obvious all the crotch shots are.

Also no need for the curious to google image search if they don't want a visual. Use urban dictionary.
punkrockmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-14, 02:37 PM  
Breezy Trousers

Quote:
Originally Posted by paideiamom View Post
Camel toe and moose knuckles (don't Google that unless you want some really graphic descriptions) do seem to be appearing more and more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaS View Post
So .... I just had to go and google "moose knuckle"...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanda View Post
Same here....what's been seen can never be unseen.

Honestly, I haven't really noticed these things. Maybe I'm oblivious.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camel toe, moose knuckle