Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-25-12, 09:14 AM  
kitty12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eam531 View Post

I hated CLX. A minority opinion here, but I couldn't make it thru two weeks of the program. Everything is compound exercises (or whatever it is called when you work upper and lower body at the same time) and my knees were killing me. Plus, the weight I need to lift heavy for my legs is quite a bit heavier than the weight I can lift for my upper body. Absolutely the worst fitness program I ever bought.
That would be just combination exercises where you work lower and upper at the same time. After viewing the Deltafit level 2 DVD yesterday the more I thought about the third workout on that DVD, the more I thought I may not like the combination exercises. I do not like working upper and lower at the same time. I find I just can't concentrate on both and do a good job at the same time, so may not work each as well as I could or at least my form may not be what it should be.

JNL does not have any complicated exercises - it is just straight forward. I didn't see any physical changes to my body but I do feel I gained good lower body strength and also more cardio endurance.
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bj gaddour, clx, deltafit speedshred, jnl fusion, rushfit