Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-24-08, 03:59 PM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Collage has STS Mesocycle #2 hypertrophy clip up...

Collage has STS Mesocycle #2 hypertrophy clip up...

http://www.collagevideo.com/workout-...pertrophy-5645
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-08, 04:10 PM  
intensityjunkie

oooh it looks good! music sounds pretty cool on this clip also. Looks like Meso 3 is up but the clip isn't yet. should be soon.
intensityjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-08, 04:14 PM  
a_real_twit
VF Supporter

Looks awesome! Cedie looks buff!
Old 12-24-08, 04:25 PM  
PhyllisG

I see that they have all 3 mesocycles listed along with ab circuits. I wonder if they will ship the preorders before Jan 7. They are not on the coming soon page but on the page for new videos. Must be pretty certain they will have them soon. Each mesocycle is $128 something and the ab circuit is $21 and change. So if you preordered all three mesocycles and the ab circuit was included--especially in the first offering--you saved quite a bundle. I see that collage is offering all three mesocycles for $298.99.

Last edited by PhyllisG; 12-24-08 at 04:39 PM. Reason: add info
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-08, 04:26 PM  
jordan

The Collage clips have given me a better feel for the music. I like what I'm hearing (WHEW ). I guess I won't truly know until I get my DVDs, but it's sounding good.

This is GREAT news to my ears ,

jordan
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-08, 04:40 PM  
pattyd0319

Wow, even Cathe makes a funny face here & there. Did you see her doing those pullups in the meso cycle one clip? This looks so exciting. The music's ok, not as fun as CIA or KPC but it's better than the elevator music I hear with Denise Austin, Kathy Smith & Michelle Dozois & a bunch of others.

Anyone want to share what equipment modifications they will be doing for the space confined? I plan to use my fanny lifter for the step sections and use Barrys bootcamp ball for the bench sections. I have a chin up bar and decent set of dumbells & plates in addition to a gazillion bands so I'm set. Now I just need the workouts.
pattyd0319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-08, 05:17 PM  
steakhousegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyd0319
Wow, even Cathe makes a funny face here & there. Did you see her doing those pullups in the meso cycle one clip? This looks so exciting. The music's ok, not as fun as CIA or KPC but it's better than the elevator music I hear with Denise Austin, Kathy Smith & Michelle Dozois & a bunch of others.

Anyone want to share what equipment modifications they will be doing for the space confined? I plan to use my fanny lifter for the step sections and use Barrys bootcamp ball for the bench sections. I have a chin up bar and decent set of dumbells & plates in addition to a gazillion bands so I'm set. Now I just need the workouts.
ITA with you. Also, I could hear Cathe breathing quite heavily. That always scares me. I'm all set with equipment and like you I just need the workouts! I'm ready to go..........................

Insanity Grad
Turbo Fire Grad
S90 Grad
P90X2 Grad
steakhousegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-08, 08:00 PM  
intensityjunkie

What scares me is seeing Cathe do the pullups like that. I've never done a pullup. Maybe I should be practicing now. lol!!
intensityjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-08, 08:41 PM  
fluffydogfan

So, if Collage has the clips, does that mean they also have the finished product? I mean, I doubt they have the products to ship, but has SMN given them the complete discs to look at?

Katie
fluffydogfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-08, 08:53 PM  
a_real_twit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess_C
What scares me is seeing Cathe do the pullups like that. I've never done a pullup. Maybe I should be practicing now. lol!!
Plus, Cathe's pull up position (sitting cross legged) required ALOT of core strength. I don't see that in my future any time soon - but some day....