Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-14, 10:47 PM  
punkrockmom
VF Supporter

any news on JM's bodyshred

Has anyone heard anything new about Jillian Michaels BodyShred dvd set? I remember seeing a post about a tweet she made about coming out with a Body Revolution sequel. It said coming this fall. Fall has come & gone but all I'm seeing when I google is the site for her new bodyshred classes. The tweet with cast picture sounds like she's talking about a dvd set. Does anyone here follow her on twitter & seen any news about the set?
punkrockmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-14, 09:34 AM  
rheash92

Anxiously waiting for this one. Since Zuzka is also going to lead some workouts. If anyone has any info please post. Thanks.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-14, 10:20 AM  
Gatorfan76

Thanks for starting a post about this, I'm waiting on info about it as well !
Old 12-06-14, 12:17 PM  
SquishyMommy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Anxiously waiting for this one. Since Zuzka is also going to lead some workouts. If anyone has any info please post. Thanks.
Whaaaaaaaat???? How did I miss this? Zuzka and Jillian working together? Did someone invade my dreams and take notes??? That would be pure awesomeness!! (The workout, not someone invading my dreams. LOL!)
Old 12-06-14, 12:27 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyMommy View Post
Whaaaaaaaat???? How did I miss this? Zuzka and Jillian working together? Did someone invade my dreams and take notes??? That would be pure awesomeness!! (The workout, not someone invading my dreams. LOL!)
I laughed out loud at this
Old 12-09-14, 01:31 AM  
Yoyogirl72

Whaaaat!!!

OMG I'm so excited that there's going to be a new set! I did back to back rotations of body revolution when it came out in 2012 and loved it and my results. And to have Zuska in them will be fantastic! I might have to ditch my current rotation and pull out body revolution in preparation......oh the decisions....I think body revolution came out in February 2012....maybe the same will be true for body shred.
Yoyogirl72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14, 11:16 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I also did two rotations of Body Revolution when it first came out. If Zuzka is also in the new set, then I'm definitely purchasing. Zuzka and Jillian could kill us though.
Old 12-09-14, 11:38 AM  
twinkletoes

I traded her Body Revolution because I have all her other DVDs and I thought it was too similar to those so there was no point in keeping it. Hopefully Zuzka will bring a fresh feel to the workouts and mix things up a bit.
Old 12-09-14, 12:26 PM  
punkrockmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkletoes View Post
I traded her Body Revolution because I have all her other DVDs and I thought it was too similar to those so there was no point in keeping it. Hopefully Zuzka will bring a fresh feel to the workouts and mix things up a bit.
She does recycle a lot of the same moves in her dvds. In one of them, one week shred maybe, there were a couple moves I was like hey you can't just give different name & think you're fooling people. I talk back to her dvds more than anyone else's but strangely I keep coming back to them.
punkrockmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-14, 11:25 AM  
clh4207

The Bodyshred infomercial was on my local NBC channel this morning. I watched a little bit and quickly realized its too advanced for me. Unfortunately, I did not see the price.

Tags
bodyshred, jillian michaels