Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-14, 09:03 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

KBKB Scorcher Series 2.0

I just noticed this on Dasha's facebook page, a post from October 15 actually. I didn't see it posted on VF so I thought I would post it here:

Quote:
Yes! This is happening and these will be the toughest #kettlebellkickboxing #workouts yet! #Scorcher2.0 by very popular demand! Shipping no later then Dec1st!!! It's gonna be a very #sweaty and #hot winter after all! Sign up to our newsletter at kettlebellkickboxing.com for details!!! #kbbody You asked - we filmed!
I am stoked to find out more about these! December 1st is right around the corner. I wonder if they are still on schedule to ship by then? I haven't seen any other preorder information out yet.
Old 11-08-14, 10:31 AM  
suzannaerin

Thank you, Colleen. I was hoping that she'd make a follow up to Scorcher!!! What a great holiday treat. I hope Mary carries this set---I'll preorder if possible.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-14, 10:41 PM  
violingal3

I asked Mary and she said she will carry it. She will wait a little closer to December to put it on her site because she said a lot of folks were mad at her () when the Lean series was delayed (wasn't her fault, KBKB was about a month late in releasing it).
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 03:57 AM  
jusca

I need to see a clip or somethin' cause if she's a chatter box in this one too, I'll pass. lol
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 09:19 AM  
T2B

Thanks for posting eyefit. I had to unsubscribe for Dasha's emails because they were getting out of hand. I'm interested. I'm concerned about her constant need to yak but if these are the same intensity as the original KBKB Scorcher set, I'm in.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-14, 11:48 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusca View Post
I need to see a clip or somethin' cause if she's a chatter box in this one too, I'll pass. lol
I'm definitely out on this count. I bought the last set because she supposedly cut back the chatter and the clips seemed to support that. They must have caught her in the rare seconds when she was drawing in air lol I traded her 1st set after doing only 2 of the workouts because the verbal assault was nonstop. After giving her another chance on the last set, I realized I was just wasting my money. As good as the material is, she just can't stop the constant singsong chatter and I find it SO annoying. Give me Travis and Mindy any day
Old 11-23-14, 03:09 PM  
gilbjeter

Dasha on her Instagram said she was shipping scorcher 2.0 next week with a video clip on her website this week!
gilbjeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-14, 05:38 PM  
violingal3

Thanks for the update!!!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-14, 10:49 AM  
suzannaerin

I hope Mary stocks them soon. I confess that I'm anxious to order/get this set.

I set 7-day lean aside for awhile, but did one of the workouts on disk 1 yesterday. Really enjoyed it.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-14, 01:44 PM  
fitfitterfittest

There is now a video at Dasha's site here.

I was not very impressed by the trailer. What do you all think?
fitfitterfittest is offline   Reply With Quote