Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-18, 07:21 AM  
IceQueen07

KCM - Streaming

For those that subscribe - how do you like? Good variety? Are there rotations on there or do you just pick different workouts. Worth the money? I have most of KCM's DVDs and like her as a trainer. I am the type that need set rotations that I can follow.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-18, 07:40 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
For those that subscribe - how do you like? Good variety? Are there rotations on there or do you just pick different workouts. Worth the money? I have most of KCM's DVDs and like her as a trainer. I am the type that need set rotations that I can follow.
Kelly posted some rotations on Facebook last week:

Here are a few Rotations for Coffeyfit RAW:

#1 Strength Training Rotation:

Tabata (weights)
Core Moves
Weight Circuits #1
Hips & Glutes
All Back & All Front
Stretch
Strong & Lean
Perfect 10
Large Muscle Finisher
Floorwork
Tabata Weight Circuits
Just Step

#2 Fat-burning rotation:

Cardio Crush
HGI #2
Boxing & Kettlebell
Just Step #2
Cardio Overload
Boxing & Sculpting (with my brother)
Hi/Low (Tatum)
HGI #1
Stretch
Just Step #2
Compound Moves (with Sammy)
Kettlebell Kickboxing
Just Run

#3 Muscle Definition Rotation:

Kickbox Contouring
Tubing Works
Cardio Sculpt Overload (Vest)
Bands & Baree
Core Moves
Stretch
Compound Moves
Floorwork
Upper body blast
Boxing & Tubing
Total Body Sculpt Overload (Vest)
Perfect 10
Upper sculpt/ Lower tone
Cardio/Weight Tabatas

These are one month Rotations...you will go through all of the designated workouts 2x by the end of the month. If you love it and see results feel free to continue on for a second month.

I don't do her streaming - I just follow this page that these were posted on.

HTH,

Carol
txhsmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-18, 10:07 AM  
upperwside

I just canceled my subscription. But I had it for a long time. I found I wasn't doing any of the workouts. I prefer her DVDs. Plus, I'm mostly doing Hamelin and Carhe live.

There was only one workout I was using, it has ankle weights and boxing. It's very creative and effective. Wish she'd put that on DVD. The price is reasonable at 6.99 a month. Try a month and see how you feel. I like longer workouts and don't want to think about mixing 2 workouts together. She is adding more workouts, but I had no desire to do them after viewing them.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-18, 03:08 PM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
I just canceled my subscription. But I had it for a long time. I found I wasn't doing any of the workouts. I prefer her DVDs. Plus, I'm mostly doing Hamelin and Carhe live.

There was only one workout I was using, it has ankle weights and boxing. It's very creative and effective. Wish she'd put that on DVD. The price is reasonable at 6.99 a month. Try a month and see how you feel. I like longer workouts and don't want to think about mixing 2 workouts together. She is adding more workouts, but I had no desire to do them after viewing them.
Which workout is this boxing/ankle weights. I would like to try it. I received a free month through my santa. This sounds like it would be a good one but I can't figure out which one it is by the description.
Thanks!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-18, 10:41 PM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

I'm tempted to sign up for a month to check out the plethora of RAW workouts only available via streaming but I just don't have a ton of time to experiment with new workouts at this point in my life... I do enjoy the ones she posted on YouTube -- the upper body one as well as the lower body ones (one involves kettlebells, the other one very glute focused) -- but the upper body one is *so* hard that it has a dread factor. How are the other strength-focused RAW workouts available for streaming? I find KCM sometimes overdoes the reps (e.g. triceps on SculptingRx, push-up variations on Body Shop) but by and large I will just modify so I don't collapse...
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-18, 06:59 AM  
Rhonda

Man I tried logging in at home at it wouldn't let me, said would send a link but it uses my work email. So I sent that email home and will try again tonight. If I can't get in, then I will contact Kelly and hope we can get it to work. Was bummed as I had picked a workout to do.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-18, 08:59 AM  
wendug

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanywu View Post
I'm tempted to sign up for a month to check out the plethora of RAW workouts only available via streaming but I just don't have a ton of time to experiment with new workouts at this point in my life... I do enjoy the ones she posted on YouTube -- the upper body one as well as the lower body ones (one involves kettlebells, the other one very glute focused) -- but the upper body one is *so* hard that it has a dread factor. How are the other strength-focused RAW workouts available for streaming? I find KCM sometimes overdoes the reps (e.g. triceps on SculptingRx, push-up variations on Body Shop) but by and large I will just modify so I don't collapse...
I'm tempted for the RAW workouts, too! I do like the workouts she's posted for free on YouTube. The Upper Body workout is tough and gives me doms but I enjoy it! I think for the new year I'll try a month and see if I like it. I don't want to do it for December because this month is so busy!
Old 12-04-18, 12:40 PM  
upperwside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Which workout is this boxing/ankle weights. I would like to try it. I received a free month through my santa. This sounds like it would be a good one but I can't figure out which one it is by the description.
Thanks!
Upper sculpt lower tone
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote