Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-21-20, 12:32 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Kim, that sounds like a blast!

When the Wii first came out, they showed a news story of senior citizens using the game in retirement homes. One gentleman was in a wheelchair and bowled perfect games every time.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-20, 07:08 AM  
Weezie69

i still have mine and pulled it out. Since I am WFH and not going out, I might as well have fun and keep moving. I love the boxing game and the step aerobics.
Weezie69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-20, 02:13 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

I decided to do the Wii Fit Body Test for the first time in ages. The Wii will nag you if you haven't done it for a while. I had to put new batteries in the board.

I had done the test a while back and didn't do too well. This time my Wii Fit "Age" was 34. Thirty years younger that my real age. I did better on the Soccer game. No shoes to the face. I didn't do well with the marble balance game.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-20, 09:18 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleda View Post

And our newest addition is the Adventure Ring for the Nintendo Switch, which I found, hooked up but still haven't played. (Need to do that today!)

Cleda
We bought Ring Fit for Christmas, but never really got into it. There were too many dialogue breaks between moves to make it a workout for me...and too many exercises to make it a fun game for my tweens, lol. (They prefer to just hop on the elliptical when I make them exercise.)

Anyway...I listed mine on eBay for what I bought it for ($70) plus $15 shipping. It still has 2 days left and it's up to over $180 plus shipping!! I suppose parents are desperate to entertain their kids now and I think it's OOP?? Idk, it seems crazy, but I thought I'd let y'all know.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gadget, gadget flashback, wii fit