Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-03-20, 05:46 PM  
alisoncooks

What are your JUNE 2020 workout plans?

Not to toot my own horn, lol, but my April thread was super helpful in keeping me consistent. I'm not necessarily going to do another thread like that, but I was wondering what everyone is doing for JUNE?

I think I'm going to do 3 days toning each week. Something like:
Monday - KCM (either Cardio Pump or Strong & Lean) - heavier weights
Wednesday - floorwork lower body, light-med upper body weights
Friday - Bar Method (Fat Free or Designer Sculpting, which I just got and am excited about!!))

In between will be stretch days or walks. This is basically a way to do everything I want with some small modicum of structure.

What are you doing?
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-20, 06:19 PM  
Gams

I think I’m the only person who never has a plan. I just alternate strength and cardio days and do something every day. I do cardio on my strength days, too, to make sure I get my 10,000 steps.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-20, 06:47 PM  
Daffie

Monday, Wednesday and Friday are total body weight or circuit workout. Tuesday, Sat. and Sunday are cardio. Thurs. is a short walk. When mood or body don't go along with my plan I always do a walk. I need to remember though that my mood or body will feel better if I give more effort.
Daffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-20, 07:08 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
I think I’m the only person who never has a plan. I just alternate strength and cardio days and do something every day. I do cardio on my strength days, too, to make sure I get my 10,000 steps.
I'm the opposite! I start out with a plan, then end up Joni-Oing half of the workouts I planned on and end up doing other things

I want to try a mostly Ilaria rotation, but I've said that before and then got distracted by something else. We'll see!
Old 06-03-20, 07:53 PM  
Malinda

I may try four weeks of The Prep on BBOD. I tried the Cardio & Core workout, & the sample workout, and liked both of them.
Old 06-03-20, 08:06 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Well, I guess you're what I'd aspire to be! Someone who doesn't need the motivation of a fancy-schmancy rotation!

I do enjoy making the rotations more than doing them, lol. (But I'm a planner, list-maker anyway.) I usually just end up winging things.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-20, 08:07 PM  
MathTeacher

I always start with a plan, but my exercise ADD always kicks in. Right now my plan is Pilates for June. We'll see how long this lasts.

Old 06-03-20, 08:16 PM  
anetta

I always do a CS every morning when I get up and a few minutes of either Lee Holden or Mim Kuo Deemer qi gong

Then I ride my bike or walk outside or inclement weather ride my exercise bike or do a walkingonline walking workout.

I call my bike ride and walking my "happy hour"

I do have some backup CS, yoga and stretch dvds if the streaming is wonky.

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-20, 08:26 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
Well, I guess you're what I'd aspire to be! Someone who doesn't need the motivation of a fancy-schmancy rotation!

I do enjoy making the rotations more than doing them, lol. (But I'm a planner, list-maker anyway.) I usually just end up winging things.
I like the planning as well
Old 06-03-20, 11:51 PM  
lizh

Since Covid I’ve been consistent with my exercise. Yay me! I just finished a 6 week Jessica Smith rotation and loved filling in the little circles that said “did it” everyday. Haha!

So now I’m off to start another 6 week rotation. So strange, because Jessica always bugged me a little bit, but I’m finding them very enjoyable!
Thanks
Liz
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote