Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-13, 05:17 PM  
alikruegs
VF Supporter

To get extra padding, but still have a firm surface, I put 3 puzzlemats underneath my yoga mat. I do this for all my workouts, but I find it's particularly necessary for TA's workouts. For me, it's more about the knees, but it could also help for the wrists...
Old 01-15-13, 05:56 PM  
jilian15

Thank you for all of the suggestions! I'm going to try out a few things to find what works for me.
jilian15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 10:27 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaia View Post
Hi! I just started Meta Omni too! I'm on day 9 tomorrow. I bought a pair of gloves called Wags a few years ago. I have problems with my right wrist, and they have really helped me. For some reason, it hasn't bothered me at all since starting Meta, so I haven't needed to use them with it. But as soon as it starts acting up again, I'm going to pull them out. They are expensive, but they do work for me.

Here's a link: http://www.wristassuredgloves.com/

HTH...what day are you on in Meta?
I KNEW there was a reason for me to keep dropping into TA threads even though I don't like TA! I've been struggling with wrist issues in yoga and these gloves look perfect. Yoga jellies were way too big/thick for me - I ordered and returned them.

I have ordered the Flex WAGS. Found a coupon code, PSTYLE0113 for 10% off. Thanks Kaia!!!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-13, 10:35 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I also have WAGS gloves. I think it was recommended in one of the yoga threads. When I first started doing TA, my wrists would sometimes hurt. That's because I do a lot of push-ups, planks, downward dog, etc. from other workouts. But now, I find that my wrists must have gotten stronger because I don't need the gloves anymore.

Tags
ta wrists, wags gloves, wrist pain, wrists, yoga jellies