Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-14-10, 10:34 AM  
nancy156

I did Barre3 on Exercise TV yesterday as I knew that it was going off the air soon and I was still slightly sore from DB.

My abs are really hurting today. I started to feel them in my sleep! In my case, I think that the ball behind my back allowed me to really concentrate on my abs (rather than my neck which is usually killing me in other barre workouts). I know my form must be lacking in the other workouts and that's why the neck pain. I think I will incorporate the ball against my back with my other workouts.

I can't say I found the rest of the workout particularly challenging but I LOVED the abs section. I wrote down the moves today as I watched it. I hate to buy this workout just for the abs section but I'm just so surprised at how much my abs hurt when I didn't find this section too hard either!

I do like the instructor too! I just really don't need another workout clogging my shelves!

Nancy
nancy156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-10, 02:27 PM  
amazondotmom

Question Is Barre 3 gone from exercise TV?

I planned on doing this today, I too love the abs section. I hope it isn't gone, the ball really made a difference for me. I've been doing various Bar Method, Core Fusion, Squeeze and Fluidity DVDs for over a year and I finally had a "aha" moment with the ab section in Barre 3. I really don't want to purchase it for just the abs....oh well. I should have paid better attention , looks like I will be shopping soon.
amazondotmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bar method, barre, barre3, tbm, the bar method