Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-21, 03:13 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Check-in: MBF day 3, upper body burn. Huh - no triceps. Almost no biceps. Chest, back, shoulders had a sufferfest. This was new to me - chest flyes and presses were done one side at a time.
monterey vidiot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-21, 08:07 PM  
seabliss

I was too busy to work out, and we're leaving tomorrow. It's an 11-hour drive not counting stops, so that will be a long day. But I'll bring my workout clothes and see if the gym at the hotel is open and empty during our stay. If not, I can always walk! We'll be visiting my parents for three days, and then we'll go to Austin for a couple of days before returning home.

I got our taxes done and out. It's the first time in many years that we are getting money back instead of owing. So it was a good year to get them out early!
Old 04-07-21, 09:18 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I had planned to do more today but there was way too much drama. My phone charger quit working. I went to the phone store to buy a charger for the house as well as car. The one I bought for the car was not working. They swapped that one out. I got home and the one for the house is not working, LOL. Only me. It's going back tomorrow. The cord works but the wireless charger doesn't work. I got a text from DH at the end of the church service asking me to come straight home. He couldn't get in the house because there was something wrong with the lock. Cody was howling and ended up so upset that he vomited. I got home and unlocked the door, no problem. LOL Just way too much drama and weirdness going on.

Cheryl Safe travels. Yay for the refund! Did you ever get the PPP/unemployment money from when you lived in North Carolina?

Check-In: Essentrics Waist Thinners, Essentrics Posture workout

Have a Blessed day!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-21, 05:33 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

I have been awake since 3 AM. I woke with a hot flash/night sweat and couldn't go back to sleep. I usually have issues going back to sleep when I wake like that.

Steps for yesterday: 6,008
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 04-08-21, 08:46 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 2 Miles w/Leslie

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 04-08-21, 11:01 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Diana, wishing a night of restful sleep for you. I remember night sweats. I used to have to change my sheets, not just my nightgown.

I kept putting off today's MBF workout, cardio ab circuit. I'm just not going to do it. I don't like the format, jumping up and down alternating with floor abs. I do really like the weighted workouts and the stretch/recovery, so I'll keep doing those. Next week I'll do some abwork but not the circuit.
Old 04-09-21, 07:27 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

I slept well last night Praise the Lord!

I had some hot chocolate the night before. I never do that. It was the dark rich stuff. I am wondering if that triggered anything.

Today we are having the house pressure washed. We are also planning to have the door locks changed because of the problem DH had the night before. We need to go pick out what we want. Hopefully we can do that this afternoon.

Steps for yesterday: 11,921
This Morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 04-09-21, 04:16 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Glad you had a good night's sleep, Diana.

Check-in: MBF Full Body Burn. Good one. I'm not giving up on the program, just not doing the cardio core days.
Old 04-09-21, 07:20 PM  
lynnf

Sorry to be MIA, I've been exercising, and then too tired to check in. But barre 3 for 10 min glutes and 15 min. restorative.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-21, 08:41 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

We had a busy day. Got the house pressure washed (I don't feel comfortable getting involved with a workout because I might get interrupted. I think Cynthia has made a similar comment), then we went to lock store to pick out new locks/deadbolts for the house (they are suppose to be installed next week), then we went to Sam's Club, we stopped and got something to eat and then back home. I need to get back into CS/Essentrics. I've had a couple days off from them.

Check-In: 40 minute outdoor walk

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana