Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-13, 03:50 PM  
dnna

little rave for Biggest Loser Original cardio max

I was sorting out some dvds for the sase program and also for the library- found Biggest Loser Cardio Max in the box of lonely discard. I am dealing with an arm injury and thought- I will give this a try. It was fun. I saw all the old crowd-Erich,,Julie Bill- old favorites from the early seasons. and here is the kicker-
Bob and Jillian were fun and happy and joking. Jillian's physique is very different from her current look in JMBR. She is much more ripped in JMBR.
nicely chaptered, 5 minute warmup, 20 cardio, (Bob) 10 cardio Jillian, 10 cardio ( another instructor) 5 minute yoga cooldown- not really a cooldown, yoga work from Bob. the cardio was easy to advanced, easy to go up or down. lots of kickboxing moves too.
surprise, back on the shelf! shopping in the box under the bed, score!
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-13, 04:30 PM  
kristiep

I love this one, too! Jillian's 10 minute cardio is so tough, whether I add it onto Bob's segment or do it on its own. Non-stop!

I might have to do this tomorrow. It's been a little while.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-13, 04:33 PM  
dnna

I was surprised how the trainers personalities have changed over the seasons-how tough they have become. This workout was so much fun, the trainers were cheery and joking and encouraging. not the harsh threatening feeling I get from them now.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote