Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-05-21, 09:17 AM  
bubbles76

Anyone know this dvd?

This dvd had an instructor that was an older, enthusiastic black woman. I believe the workouts were divided up into 15 minute segments. It was weights and cardio, I think? I don't know if the dvd was ever produced, but I know there were plans for it.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 12:47 AM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Was it Wendy Ida - Fountain of You? This did get released as a 2 DVD set. It looks like she's around 68 now, and I think these were released in 2015:

https://wendyida.com/fountain-of-you-dvd/
Old 02-06-21, 10:11 AM  
bubbles76

I don't think it was her, but THANK YOU! Another dvd to peruse. I believe the woman I'm looking for was going to have an indoor set.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 02-06-21, 10:45 AM  
LoveVA

Why did I click on this thread? I'm trying not to buy more DVDs right now.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 11:00 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Is it Katina Hunter? She had a dvd that was 15 minute workouts called Fit Party. I wish she had made the kickboxing party dvd she had planned at one time. I think this dvd has a 15 minute kickboxing workout, and a full length workout would have been good.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 11:08 AM  
horsemom2

Was it Mo Better Me?
She has lots of workouts all over youtube
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 11:22 AM  
bubbles76

Definitely not Katina Hunter. I have that dvd. I don't know Mo Better Me but I will check her out. Ugh, why can't I remember who she is???
Old 02-06-21, 11:27 AM  
Nelly G

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
Was it Wendy Ida - Fountain of You? This did get released as a 2 DVD set. It looks like she's around 68 now, and I think these were released in 2015:

https://wendyida.com/fountain-of-you-dvd/
That Wendy Ido looks great for her age wow. Her dvd was during the month May less expensive because she had a sale then. Yes somehow the dvd looks great because of her presence, because she looks so much younger. Wow well done.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 11:36 AM  
Nelly G

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveVA View Post
Why did I click on this thread? I'm trying not to buy more DVDs right now.
Better wait if you want. She has sales ( was in May and in December).

Too chilly to get out for a walk? Ice on the road stopping you from getting to the gym?
https://wendyida.com/product/fountain-of-you-dvds/ <<--- My Fountain of You DVD lets you get your workout ON right in your own living room! Plus it’s on SALE for only $19.99 until 12/24.
Get up and get MOVING!!

Wendy Ida Fitness
30 mei 2020 ·

Tomorrow is the LAST DAY to get my On-Line Fountain Of You DVDs at my lowest price EVER!!
https://wendyida.com/product/fountain-of-you/ <<<--------PURCHASE NOW!!
For just $15.99 you can kickstart your at-home workouts with me! Be sure to order by the 31st.
This is a DEAL you won’t want to miss out on.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-21, 12:05 PM  
bfit

There are some very old Donna Richardson workouts, and one of them was 15 minute segments. It was indoors. I wouldn't call Donna Richardson middle aged in those workouts though.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
african american, black fitness instructor, lorraine gantt, own your age, wendy ida