Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-24-13, 10:28 AM  
HRCFitness

Dream Body is awesome

I got these last week and have only done 2 so far and they are serious work!! No joke!! Love them. I'm usually a Cathe girl but I'm trying to mix it up and do some Barre type workouts to thin out my hips/thighs and I think these plus Ballet Booty Barre are going to do the trick!

I was dripping this am doing Fusion Mix!

What kind of results have you had with these? I haven't ordered the new ones yet since I don't think I'll even start them until Sept. but they are on my wish list!

My only complaint and it's small is that they do that thing where they say "Right leg" but when you look at the screen it's the left...so its opposite. That can trip me up but I'm trying to just use the leg they say and not care about being opposite from them.

Elena
HRCFitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-13, 10:40 AM  
adrien_73

Crap! I've been trying to convince myself that I don't need these...or the new ones. I am usually a Cathe & Kettlebell girl, but focus more on cardio than strength training. I tend to be a pear & now that I hit 40 my butt & thighs seem to be taking over the rest of me!!! (Doesn't help that I have a desk job)

I have tried TA, P57 & some other barre style workouts in the past but could never stick with them since my caloric expenditure was too low. Sounds like these might be the ticket for me...if I could just get the $$!
adrien_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-13, 02:13 PM  
LeanneM

These + Tonique have been magic for slimming down my legs/thighs! I'm an hourglass, too, and when I was doing these consistently a few months back, I was having great results. I've put them on hold until the new cardio ones come out so I don't get burnt out on them.

adrien_73, they're definitely pricey, but I feel they're really great. P57 just bulked up my thighs, but these slim them down. Like Elena said, though, they're tough, and have cardio built in.
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-13, 02:25 PM  
daisyfit

They're definitely worth the investment, I've been using them for the past two weeks and see big differences in my body.
daisyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-13, 02:51 PM  
SimplyGlowing

Those of you who combined these with TA how did you do it ? I want to start Hipcentric rotation and Dreambody . I wonder if I alternate MS from hipcentric one day and do one of the fusion fitness one the next . What do you think ?
SimplyGlowing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dream body