Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-18, 06:56 AM  
Sara1000

Leslie's Personal Regimen ?

Does anyone know what she does to stay in such beautiful shape? She is in such great shape but the weight routines on her videos are pretty minimal - I wonder if she personally spends a lot of time doing strength training. I'd love to know
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-18, 11:22 AM  
Demeris

I don't know her regimen but would like to point out that her small waist is a result of her body type, more than anything else.

She is in very good shape and a beautiful testimony to exercise and a healthful lifestyle. I'm more curious about how she keeps her upper arms in shape, myself, since her body type often struggles with keeping those upper arms tight and toned.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-18, 12:26 PM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
I don't know her regimen but would like to point out that her small waist is a result of her body type, more than anything else.

She is in very good shape and a beautiful testimony to exercise and a healthful lifestyle. I'm more curious about how she keeps her upper arms in shape, myself, since her body type often struggles with keeping those upper arms tight and toned.
Yes, that is true about her body type and waist.....but I would LOVE to know what she does! I just think she is so toned and would love to know her personal training schedule and what she does. I was just discussing this very thing with my sister lol. We were doing "Tone Every Zone" and heavied up.
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-18, 02:02 AM  
Ilde

If I remember correctly Leslie is also a Pilates instructor.
I assume Pilates is a part of her regimen (I wish she would design more Pilates workouts).

My guess is that she also does quite a bit of resistance band work.
Ilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-18, 09:04 AM  
leigh1673

Quote:

Hmmm I always thought of Leslie as a true "pear" - and the pears I know actually tend to have smaller waists and naturally leaner arms.
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-18, 10:14 AM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh1673 View Post
Hmmm I always thought of Leslie as a true "pear" - and the pears I know actually tend to have smaller waists and naturally leaner arms.
Same here. Smaller top, larger bottom. I think that’s why her waist looks so small.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-18, 02:59 PM  
donnamp

I was curious about Leslie's routine, too - I think she looks great and has such a sensible approach to fitness and health

https://www.sparkpeople.com/blog/blo...leslie_sansone

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-18, 04:31 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh1673 View Post
My mother was a pear, and she had ham hocks for upper arms.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-18, 08:39 AM  
leigh1673

Quote:
My mother was a pear, and she had ham hocks for upper arms.
Hmmm the pears I know all have naturally slim arms. I guess it varies from person to person.
leigh1673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-18, 12:06 PM  
LynnO
VF Supporter

She's an amazing woman and an icon.

I wonder how often she does those other activities that she says she doesn't count- machines, classes, weights, etc. Otherwise, that interview was so vague and nonspecific, it sounded like it was filled out by the PR person.

Note: not sure what saying someone has arms like ham hocks even means but the negativity in describing part of a human being as a pig part....
LynnO is offline   Reply With Quote