Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-10, 09:39 PM  
junadelam

DVD for Stiletto Wearers

I got a kick out of the title of this DVD: Stiletto Recovery Workout.

http://www.totalfitnessdvds.com/Prod...Show=TechSpecs

Actually, the moves look sensible. There's also a section with foot and ankle exercises and stretches. It's DVD-R.
junadelam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-10, 09:47 PM  
desertMermaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by junadelam View Post
I got a kick out of the title of this DVD: Stiletto Recovery Workout.
The same instructor has two other DVDs on Total Fitness DVDs: V-core (newest one), Catwalk Confidence and the Stiletto Recovery Workout one you pointed out.

I think they each look interesting, but I'm leaning mostly towards V-core (possible Catwalk Confidence). In one of them they do this weird foot exercise where the foot is pressing into the floor with toes tucker under the foot - I don't know how they do that. My toes just don't move that way. I always have problems with upward facing dog, for this reason.
desertMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-10, 10:27 AM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertMermaid View Post
In one of them they do this weird foot exercise where the foot is pressing into the floor with toes tucker under the foot - I don't know how they do that. My toes just don't move that way. I always have problems with upward facing dog, for this reason.
Yes I have seen the toe tucked under move in some yoga workouts (or have done them in live classes don't remember) That is a difficult painful move if you are not used to it.
In Classical Stretch Miranda does foot and ankle flexibility work and I love the episodes/workouts where those exercises are added. I need to get back to those and probably will do some later after a session of Shovel Max. Actually I have been neglecting stretching lately in general..
Leslie
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-10, 06:56 PM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Yes I have seen the toe tucked under move in some yoga workouts (or have done them in live classes don't remember) That is a difficult painful move if you are not used to it.
In Classical Stretch Miranda does foot and ankle flexibility work and I love the episodes/workouts where those exercises are added. I need to get back to those and probably will do some later after a session of Shovel Max. Actually I have been neglecting stretching lately in general..
Leslie
I'm having some foot issues and was thinking of getting this for the stretches but Mary doesn't plan on selling it anymore. I guess the last copies went yesterday because it was on her site this weekend.

I didn't mean to quote the above post. lol I was referring to the Catwalk Confidence dvd.
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-10, 07:13 PM  
Donna D

You can order directly from Dr. Emily's website - http://www.catwalkconfidence.com/store.php
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-10, 08:07 AM  
suegy3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
You can order directly from Dr. Emily's website - http://www.catwalkconfidence.com/store.php
Thanks, but at least with Mary you save on shipping. I'm kinda cheap. lol
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote