Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-07-19, 03:24 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Happy Birthday CabCalloway!!!!

I hope you enjoyed your day!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-19, 04:09 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabCalloway View Post
Thank you both so much. I hit that milestone number, so in order to see the next ones I need to be consistent with workouts. With your encouragement and kindness its assured.
You can do it!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-19, 10:57 AM  
AnMrsDe

CharM, did we miss your birthday?? If so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it was great! And...you're just a youngster!!

I am really getting concerned about Dorothy. I went to send her an email but she doesn't have an address listed. :/ I sent her a pm but if she doesn't get on here, she won't get it. Does anyone have a contact for her or is FB friends with her?

Cab Calloway, I hit that milestone marker next year, so I can relate!

Happy Weekend, everyone!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-19, 07:07 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
I am really getting concerned about Dorothy. I went to send her an email but she doesn't have an address listed. :/ I sent her a pm but if she doesn't get on here, she won't get it. Does anyone have a contact for her or is FB friends with her?
Me too, I miss Dorothy and I hope she is just fine. I don’t have any other contact info for her either. I hope she checks in soon!

AnMrsDe I hope you start feeling better soon! I know it’s killing you. Sinus infections really knock me off my feet. I hope you’re taking it easy outside of your workouts

Clerkin I love your thankful ideas! They make me smile when I read them.

Waves to everyone!!! Reading all your workouts is helping keep me consistent and I’m so thankful for that

Jane
Old 11-09-19, 07:09 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Happy Birthday Char!!!!
Old 11-10-19, 11:38 AM  
T2B

Char - A belated Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day.

bzbnmom - Great to see you back here. You’ve been missed. Also happy that you are still hitting those workouts! Did you order Cathe’s new workouts?

Cabcalloway & marmur! - welcome to the check in. It’s always great to see new faces around here.

AnMrsDe - Yes, I hope Dorothy is ok! It’s unusual that she is not posting. Hope all is well. Sorry you’ve been under the weather.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-19, 07:58 AM  
Cher

Char, Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

CabCalloway, Happy Belated Birthday to you too! SorryI missed it. I hope it was a fun day!

T2B, that cashier would probably have a heart attack if she saw the heavier weights you have! 🤣 BTW, I didn’t know Target had 6 lb. weights. I could use a set of those.

AnMrsDe, I was wondering about Dorothy too. I hope everything is okay.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-19, 08:46 AM  
CabCalloway

Happy belated birthday, CHAR!

Just back from my gym "detour." Strictly elliptical today. Traffic was light due to closed schools and banks and federal facilities, so it was a nice drive in.

Have a great day, all!
CabCalloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-19, 12:52 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post

T2B, that cashier would probably have a heart attack if she saw the heavier weights you have! 🤣 BTW, I didn’t know Target had 6 lb. weights. I could use a set of those.
Yeah, my daughter had a LOL moment when I told her about the conversation. I was surprised to see the weights in Target as well. They are a cute orange color.

I’m not happy that it’s snowing this early, snowed last year, too, in November. Hope this is not the new norm. So anyway since it’s snowing, decided to drag out my xmas tree and put it up. Trust me, I’m not early. I saw someone in the neighborhood with their Xmas lights and tree up the day after Halloween.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-19, 01:07 PM  
Dontmindthemess

TB2 I was laughing when I read your target story! She has no idea I could actually see using six pound weights too. I don’t think it’s crazy to put the tree up early. It’s so dark out and it’s nice to have the lights on. I’m thinking about getting a prelit one for the family room just for that reason. We usually get a real one but I keep that in near the front window. I also have a little one for our breakfast room. I actually bought two Christmas T shirts this morning, Ill give one to my daughter. They were actually cute and not over the top but I knew to grab our size now because they’ll be gone. I’ll have to revisit the Fit Tower bootcamp. I remember thinking of it as a barre bootcamp. The fit tower is nice but it does take up space and my one real complaint is where the stabilizing bars on the floor are. I feel like that’s exactly where I want to put my foot. I’ve used the fit tower much more for barre workouts than for Cathe workouts so keep that in mind.

Jane

Tags
deepen your practice, just the workouts