Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-23-19, 06:17 PM  
TriciaR
VF Supporter

Tracie long update

I noticed on one of Tracie's facebook pages she updated about GT2 and 3.
The clip is the same one Mary has up.

Tracie Long
January 9 at 11:41 PM ·
I am SO appreciative of my new Editor - I really like how he operates. And....he's a fellow Capricorn who makes me laugh even when we are both tense & tired of looking at a computer screen!
However, I also love to edit. This is a VERY rough, short video from my IPHONE while we sat (I hate to sit!) and worked on the final edits. GT 2 & 3 are off to the replicator before the weekend! Thank you for so many great years!

Pre-sale discount ends the day we start dealing with packing tape!
https://conta.cc/2RQl3op

I hope is was okay to post this.
Tricia
TriciaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-19, 07:06 PM  
MoFirmer

Her latest email said shipping should be before the end of January! She said these are some of her best yet!
Old 02-04-19, 07:07 AM  
Rhonda

I am wondering if anyone has heard any updates? I have posted a couple times on Facebook and not getting any replies.

Thanks!
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-19, 09:00 AM  
TinaT

I appreciate Tracie's work, but I never get a response to any questions, etc. on FB or when she just had her site with email.
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-19, 08:57 PM  
counterclockwise

Same.
counterclockwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-19, 10:49 PM  
LizEMA

I do wish, for Tracie's sake, that she would be more active on social media. Even updates to her website would be helpful and appreciated, AND of benefit to HER. I was excited for her Grand Total 2 & 3, but if it hadn't been for someone posting about it here, I never would have known she had even filmed them! It's difficult to sell a product if no one even knows about it.

I fear that such little information and updates being released by her will negatively affect her sales. I'd really like for her to continue making WOs and to be successful at it so I just wish she would be a bit more active on that end of the business.
Old 02-04-19, 11:23 PM  
MoFirmer

Tracie has been giving many updates about her progress. She said tonight that she is waiting on the labels and will be sending the dvds out soon. She said these are some of her best work yet.

I for one am super excited!!!
Old 02-05-19, 07:15 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFirmer View Post
Tracie has been giving many updates about her progress. She said tonight that she is waiting on the labels and will be sending the dvds out soon. She said these are some of her best work yet.

I for one am super excited!!!
Where is she giving updates? I follow her on FB and haven't seen any updates and the last email I received was the DVDs would be mailed out by the end of January, well that didn't happen and I haven't seen any other updates since.

I did have a conversation on FB with one of her staff but I am not allowed to say anything as I was told they would get Tracie to send an email out this week.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-19, 04:41 PM  
MoFirmer

This was posted on her Facebook wall just 17 hrs ago

"We are getting all of the DVDs one week from today... and I will be printing labels on Sunday! This has been the most challenging post production for me yet... but it always works out. Need to remind myself of that more often!
Thanks for your patience!"
Old 02-05-19, 04:42 PM  
MoFirmer

There was also a short clip on January 9.

Tags
longevity, premix, tracie long