Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-30-16, 07:02 PM  
Lannette

You're welcome.

Once again I'll mention that people should check their DVDs. The replacement DVD arrived today and it won't play. Rather than sending me another they are having QVC corporate call me - whoever that is.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-16, 02:25 PM  
Stephanie_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
If you have the QVC chair can you let me know if it's a little loose when you pick it up to move it while it's open? It's rock solid when on the ground and in use but when I pick it up the front legs have a bit of give. I believe it's supposed to be that way but figure it can't hurt to ask.
Lannette mine does NOT feel very loose, if at all.

SherylB, it was super easy to put together EXCEPT for the excessive amount of shrink wrap...geez! That was just irritating, not hard, to remove.

I still haven't used it. Next week will be I think week three of a sinus infection that is pretty bad. If I'm not better at all by Monday, meaning unclogged ears and other stuff, I'll go back to the doctor. I've just been too tired to do anything and now my back is acting up, so I'll do some minimal stretching.

If you can't do it today what makes you think you will do it tomorrow?

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Stephanie_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-16, 02:42 PM  
Stephanie_B

Also I wrote and asked if they would be carrying the taller handles a few days ago; no answer.

DISCLOSURE: I had a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Old 07-06-16, 04:32 PM  
Lannette

Stephanie or anyone else? Does your 20 minute DVD play? I just got a notice that I'm getting a delivery from QVC tomorrow. I can only imagine that "Corporate" decided to send me another DVD rather than call me.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Old 07-06-16, 05:55 PM  
Stephanie_B

Mine does on the computer, but I haven't tried anywhere else.

Old 07-06-16, 06:27 PM  
Lannette

Thanks Stephanie,

Neither of mine will play in my MacBook Pro or in any of our DVD players, which usually play anything.

Old 07-06-16, 06:41 PM  
Stephanie_B

Ugh! I hope the new ones work. I have had that happen before and after you wait for something to get delivered, only to have to do it again sucks.

Old 07-17-16, 07:26 PM  
sunnyside

Any more updates on the chair? Is it improved over the Malibu chair (although I don't have that either) Also are there any Pilates chair books that would compliment?

I should recieve my chair next week. I ordered the blue, so was on a waiting list.
Old 07-18-16, 03:37 AM  
Lannette

Hi Sunnyside,

My update would be that I finally received a working DVD to replace the one that wouldn't play. I was hoping it would be an honest to goodness 20 minute workout but it ended up being a introduction to the moves that's not really a workout at all. This only cements the fact that I need to memorize the moves so I can put together my own short add on workouts.

I don't have the original chair but find this one to be quite sturdy.

Old 07-18-16, 08:05 AM  
sunnyside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
Hi Sunnyside,

My update would be that I finally received a working DVD to replace the one that wouldn't play. I was hoping it would be an honest to goodness 20 minute workout but it ended up being a introduction to the moves that's not really a workout at all. This only cements the fact that I need to memorize the moves so I can put together my own short add on workouts.

I don't have the original chair but find this one to be quite sturdy.
Thanks! I'll be sure and check my DVD's and hopefully won't have the issues you've had. I'm planning on memorizing a routine too so I can just do my on thing. If only I could transform myself into Susan Lucci's body all would be good with the world,

Tags
jennifer galardi, malibu pilates, malibu pilates pro chair, pilates pro chair, wunda chair