Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-30-19, 11:44 AM  
TriciaR
VF Supporter

Linda just put out the Double Burn Series (8 workouts) as a downloadable or dvd bundle. So I am enabled now.
Tricia
TriciaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 11:53 AM  
Dontmindthemess

I do like the fusion flow series, similar flavor to the Endurance workouts but a bit easier. The energy flow workouts are the hardest of them. I also like the Tone it series and The bodyweight basics series. Basics is available on YouTube. They are simple but hard and Stretch Sculpt from basics is really a favorite!

I ordered four (including the freebies) this morning. Metabolic training, Functional training, double burn and target 20. I will need to quit my job to have time to try all of these. It’s just hard to resist so many workouts for the price and I’ve been on a Linda kick lately.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 12:21 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontmindthemess View Post
It’s just hard to resist so many workouts for the price and I’ve been on a Linda kick lately.
Exactly! I think I spent something like $30 for 41 downloads because of the B1G1F. And I had them within an hour of purchasing.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 12:45 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

those who are planning to buy DVDs shipped to the US, Mary is her distributor. I got a couple of the sets during the sale and they arrived quickly in typical speedy Mary fashion.

I sent Linda this question, but maybe some of you aficionados might know the answer - which Barlates has the most minutes of traditional floorwork?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 02:23 PM  
dianestjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriciaR View Post
Linda just put out the Double Burn Series (8 workouts) as a downloadable or dvd bundle. So I am enabled now.
Tricia
I just checked those out on Mary's site. I have been out of the loop with Linda for awhile but my immediate thought was I wanted to buy the workouts because she's out of the basement with the odd little paintings behind her and the strange curtain behind her - what was behind that curtain??? - and into a lovely fresh little room with a patio view and which is clean and beautifully furnished, complete with a real black cat and a stuffed black cat on the sofa. LOVE the set. Oh, the workouts themselves look really good too
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 04:46 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Where are you ordering these from-Linda Directly or Mary?
From a quick look at this thread it appears that there is a sale?
Tell me more!
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 05:54 PM  
Dontmindthemess

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Tell me more!
http://www.workoutdvdworld.com.au

Today is the last day! I’ve only ever ordered downloads from directly from Linda.

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 06:04 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
Tell me more!
from her youtube channel - however, the deadline is actually today, 9/30/19 despite what it says in her youtube announcement.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKkDGLvt_c8

in any case, you need to email her with your order, and she will send you an invoice to reflect the BOGO pricing.

Quote:
Published on Sep 10, 2018

BUY ONE GET ONE FREE OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE!

Offer runs from 11 September to 25 September 2018
Only available on my website workoutdvdworld.com.au not on Amazon, Ebay or Total Fitness DVDS.

How to buy:

FOR DOWNLOADS
1. Visit my website and buy the Downloads you will be paying for (note: prices are in Australian dollars so for international customers they will likely be cheaper.)

You will find the Barlates workouts in the right hand side bar under dvds or downloads: http://www.workoutdvdworld.com.au/

2. Message me using the contact form on the website to tell me which workouts you want as the freebies.
Contact link here: http://www.workoutdvdworld.com.au/con...

3. I will send the download links to you the next business day

FOR DVDs:
1. Visit my website and choose the dvds you would like.

2. Use the contact form on the website or email me the list of workouts you would like. Email: workoutdvdworld@gmail.com

3. I will send you a manual invoice with combined shipping and all discounts applied.

4. I will send the dvds off to you the next business day

POSTAGE: Combined postage for up to 20 single Barlates workouts. Australian postage charge = AUD$3.10. International postage charge = AUD$9.10

Read about the difference between DVDs and DVD-R here: https://youtu.be/IQJuQaAMepE

You can contact me at the following links:
Face Book Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Work-o...

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 09:47 PM  
CharM

Not that these were mentioned, but maybe someone new to LW can start a collection at a good price. https://www.ebay.com/itm/exercise-fi...QAAOSwvfRdjiSB

I don't sell on ebay, so it's not mine, just want to share.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-19, 11:25 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Thank you.
I ordered these downloads:
Double Burn Mat
Burn it Total Body
Triple Burn Series
Fusion Mat This one has been on my radar screen for a few months.
I liked that the Triple Burn Series are total body workouts. Many of Linda's YouTube workouts are 45 minutes of inner thigh or outer thighs or glutes or well you know. I usually like to work total body or lower body/Upper body. Total cost of downloads was ~15USD

I ordered these DVD sets:
Mix and Match Series
Mat Sculpt and Burn

I noticed that in many cases the downloads were just a little less expensive than the DVDs except for the Mix and Match Series which was less expensive in DVD format. The downloads (upper, lower and ab) were $11.50 each and the DVD was $22.50. The total cost of the 2 DVD sets with Shipping was about 20 USD.
Thanks for enabling!
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
animals in background, barlates sale, drop sets, endurance 100, linda wooldridge, linda wooldridge sale, mix and match