Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-04-14, 09:54 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

You can use that FB code anytime on sale items. I think the Hoka sale will last until they sell them all because I think the sale ones are older models.

I ordered two pairs, both size 7 (what I wear in most running shoes) and one feels bigger than the other. I need to actually try running in them and see how they feel. I hadn't thought about using them for plyos, great idea!

I have custom orthotics from my podiatrist. I always use them in running shoes, but I'm wondering if they'll feel weird in these. I have really high arches and need the support.

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-14, 01:57 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Has anyone removed the laces from their Hokas and used regular laces? I'm a little hesitant to cut the speed laces, but I need to run them through the loops closest to my ankles for them to fit right!

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-14, 11:15 PM  
deineira

Unfortunately Pratima, the pair of Hoka's that I bought did not really agree with me, so I sent them back pretty quickly. I do not have any experience with the lacing. My pair came with a set of regular laces, though, so that certainly implies it's OK to replace them.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aerobics shoes, hoka one, shoes for plyo, shoes for plyometrics