Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-09-12, 08:27 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
I wish, instead of a DVD-R they would offer a download. That way you can burn it yourself and not have to worry about the disc going bad.
According to scrappindad in the post above, dvds that are sold in the studio are pressed and not DVRs, so I'm assuming that those sold by Mary will also be pressed. I'm curious to read the reviews and see a longer clip. The workout looks like fun!
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-12, 08:35 PM  
azuniga

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappindad View Post
A local studio, www.fusionfitness.com, has released a workout video. It looks like there is a brief clip on their website. I've never taken a class from them but I know another VFer has so hopefully she'll chime in and comment. The DVD is pricey, especially with shipping, but I thought I'd share anyway in case anyone is interested. I'm thinking of going by the studio this week to pick up a copy. I e-mailed the instructor last week and she said it was a pressed DVD. I also mentioned totalfitness and collage as places she might want to talk to about selling her DVD. If I decide to buy it, I'll let you know what I think and if anyone else buys it, please post your thoughts, too.

Debbie
I took a few classes at Fusion Fitness a couple of years ago. I think their classes are super intense. I don't have their dvd yet because I live 90 min away from them, but hopefully soon I will get a copy. But if it anything like her classes are at the studio then it is worth it. I think if anyone has a question for Darby you guys can just send her a message on Facebook on the Fusion Fitness page and she'll respond right away. She is super sweet and down to earth.
azuniga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-12, 09:34 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
According to scrappindad in the post above, dvds that are sold in the studio are pressed and not DVRs, so I'm assuming that those sold by Mary will also be pressed. I'm curious to read the reviews and see a longer clip. The workout looks like fun!
Yes it does! If there was a download available, however, I could have the workout as soon as the download finished. It's the convenience factor I'm interested in, not so much pressed vs. DVD-R issues. I love the instant gratification of downloads. Ordering a DVD (even from fast ship Mary) and waiting 2-3 days tests my patience I've been spoiled by Ballet Body and other workout downloads I've acquired.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-12, 09:47 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
Yes it does! If there was a download available, however, I could have the workout as soon as the download finished. It's the convenience factor I'm interested in, not so much pressed vs. DVD-R issues. I love the instant gratification of downloads. Ordering a DVD (even from fast ship Mary) and waiting 2-3 days tests my patience I've been spoiled by Ballet Body and other workout downloads I've acquired.
Funny, how different we all are! I, on the other hand, am completely uninterested in downloads, and want a real dvd in my hand and on my shelf! I love instant gratification as much as anyone, but sometimes, the anticipation is better than participation, and I don't mind waiting!
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-12, 10:59 PM  
woodie

OK - I love it! I want it! How long before Mary posts it I wonder?

woodie

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-12, 03:30 AM  
daisysunshine

Here is another clip
http://vimeo.com/28329727

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-12, 06:43 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Funny, how different we all are! I, on the other hand, am completely uninterested in downloads, and want a real dvd in my hand and on my shelf! I love instant gratification as much as anyone, but sometimes, the anticipation is better than participation, and I don't mind waiting!
Me too, but I suspect we are becoming dinosaurs in that regard.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-12, 06:47 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisysunshine View Post
Here is another clip
http://vimeo.com/28329727
Whoa, this looks like one tough sweaty class!
It seems like this DVD is promising to really be like an actual class which is exciting and impressive to me. And true fusion, not all barre. Maybe not much barre by the clips. Looking forward to hearing more about it from Debbie.
Old 04-10-12, 06:52 AM  
kariev34

I just ordered. I love the concept of fusion workouts but always find that they aren't intense enough to make me feel challenged. This one looks like it will be. I can't wait to try it.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-12, 07:00 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I will patiently wait for Mary and free shipping.

Tags
darby brender, dream body, dvd-r, fusion fitness, fusion fitness dream body