Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-18-21, 07:02 AM  
JBliff

My workout yesterday was a walk with DH in the morning + Cathe's Low Impact Circuit (from the sash series) in the afternoon. I haven't done LIC in years but it used to be one my favorites. It is pretty fun.

It is snowing right now and should snow for the next several hours. However, we shouldn't get too much accumulation even though the high today is only 34 degrees. We are still doing better than most of you in terms of cold weather, though.

Cher
- That's nice Joseph's company lets him work from home when it snowed. Sometimes I do have to force myself to go work out but I usually get into it once I start. Shoveling 10 inches of snow is hard work. You should count it as a double workout.

Karjoy - Those peleton workouts do sound like a lot of fun.

Gibbee
- Hugs to you. I hope you do get out of the deep freeze soon.

Vannie - How are you holding up?

Have a good day, everyone.
JBliff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-21, 05:29 AM  
Cher

Workout yesterday was Kathy Smith Great Buns & Thighs Step.

JBliff - I like the step sections of LIC. I haven’t done the whole workout in a long time because of all the push-ups but I do the step premix every few months.

Grocery shopping this morning, then going to sit with my MIL while my sister goes to an appointment.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-21, 09:29 AM  
JBliff

Hi all. My workout yesterday was 50 minutes on the elliptical + Stretch Max no equipment segment.

Cher - Don't you love the old Cathe workouts with great music? I really miss those. I haven't done a Kathy Smith workout in years! I do remember liking her boxing one with Michael Olajide.

Luckily we didn't get any more snow yesterday and we should be warming up by next week, thank goodness.

Waves to all. Have a good day.
Old 02-19-21, 08:36 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Hi guys. Yay! It’s Friday. Whew. I ran 4 pretty slow miles on the treadmill tonight doing a couple Peloton workouts. My free use of the Peloton ap expires at the end of the month and I think I will keep it for $12.99 a month.

Jbliff and Cher I really liked the sash series. I thought the workouts were good and the music still good. I know Cathe has to use canned music now and it is not the same.

Waves to Vannie and Gibbee, kareng
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-21, 08:04 AM  
JBliff

Hi all. My workout yesterday was LITE Pyramid full body up premix + Flexibility practice from Yoga for Your Week.

Karjoy - Glad to hear the Peleton app is working for you. The company certainly has had quite a boom during the lockdown.

We had some more snow yesterday but nothing too serious. Can you believe we'll be in the 50s and 60s next week? I feel for the people in Texas.

Have a good day, all.